HeavyTakeMusic
    Participant
    @heavytakemusic

I got this dumb thing done to my in the middle if a high school class over ten years ago. Looking to either cover it up or maybe incorporate it into something else. Its even in a horrible spot. Wow I was dumb. Any ideas?

Sorry if i posted in the wrong section. Feel free to move the thread.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

It doesn’t look terribly dark or terribly big that works in your favor. A good artist will be able to give you ideas. In general it helps to go bigger and darker/more colorful in order to hide the original lines.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

It doesn’t look like it will be too hard to cover up. Talk with a good tattoo artist, preferably one that specializes in cover ups.

Keep us posted.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You can cover it with this

No fer reelz a skilled tattooist will be able to cover that with just about anything you want.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Like buttwheat said you should be able to put whatever you want (within reason) over it.
    Just make sure you don’t cover the old crappy tattoo with a new crappy tattoo.

Adler
    Participant
    @adler

Get a Panther

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

You’re lucky, this can be covered with whatever you want. An anvil, rose, octopus, a mean eagle, some buddhist thingie or an even bigger kanji.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@BertNaked 136596 wrote:

You’re lucky, this can be covered with whatever you want. An anvil, rose, octopus, a mean eagle, some buddhist thingie or an even bigger kanji.

What about an octopus holding a rose and an anvil and like six other things?

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

…with eagle wings and a kanji on his forehead representing Buddha? Genious!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Honestly, I think that’s a terrible idea, Bert. It’s far too subtle. Nice try, though.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

It should totally have a swastika on his forehead to truly represent new beginnings and luck.

So an octopus with eagle wings, swastika on his forehead, holding a rose, an anvil, maybe a candle, a cross, a dildo, a skull, Nemo, and an infinity symbol.
    Just so you got everything covered.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I don’t know if all of that would cover this tattoo. He needs to get this tattoo just to prove it to me.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

Flames. Don’t forget to add flames!

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

@poxphobia 136695 wrote:

It should totally have a swastika on his forehead to truly represent new beginnings and luck.

So an octopus with eagle wings, swastika on his forehead, holding a rose, an anvil, maybe a candle, a cross, a dildo, a skull, Nemo, and an infinity symbol.
    Just so you got everything covered.

Assuming that the octopus has eight arms of tribal, that should just about do it!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

This octopus needs some text tattoos while we’re at it. Anyone know any sad country lyrics?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.