jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I have a list and I’m pretty sure that if you are reading this then you also have a list of tattoo artists that you’d like to sit with.
    I want to know who’s on your list. So if you call yourself a collector then post em up.

I know a lot to of people are after sessions with the top dogs in the business but I just dont have those lofty aspirations yet. I mean I have some big hitters on my list but not the ones you’d imagine.

So I’ll kick it off.
    In no particular order:

Russ Abbott
    Paul Acker
    Paul booth
    Scotty Munster
    Kelly Doty
    Javier Rivera
    Eddy Deutsche
    Timmy b

There’s a lot more I would wait for but these are the ones I’d jump at the opportunity to work with.

So post up your list and maybe open some eyes to different types of artists. Plus I’m interested to know if anyone shares my particular taste in artists. Let’s see em!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Nice list there!

Heres mine

Tim Hendricks
    Chris Nieves
    WT Norbert (getting a small piece from him soon but I’d love a sleeve)
    Benjamin Laukis if I ever go for a realism piece.
    Valerie Vargas
    Adam Kitamoto
    Stevie Edge. I’ve got 3 pieces by him already but a couple more are planned
    Horiyoshi III
    Chad Koeplinger
    Grime
    Victor Portugal
    Josh Woods
    Brandon Bond
    Filip Leu
    Myke Chambers
    Tim Pangburn
    Nikko Hurtado
    Cory Miller

Theres so many more but that’s all I can think of now. Most of them I’ll never get the chance but there’s plenty of talent in Australia.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Both nice lists!

I have pretty much got everyone I wanted at the start of all this but a few left 🙂

Matteo Pasqualin
    Jun Cha
    Florian Karg
    Domantas Parvanis
    Jason Butcher
    Anastasia Forman

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Most of these I have no chance at. Ever. But a girl can dream.

Andy Engel
    Stephano Alcantera
    Carlos Torres
    Josh Duffy
    John Barrett
    James Strickland
    Carlos Rojas
    Tim Kern
    Niki Norberg

And I already have an idea for something amazing if I can somehow ever get to see Mr. Freddy Negrete.

Interesting, there’s an awful lot of b&g on that list and most of what I already have is saturated colour. I never realised that about my list.

And Bob Tyrell. ***sigh*** I think I could die happy if that ever happened.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Sorry. I’m happy with my current situation.

While I would not turn down the opportunity to be tattooed by a world renowned artist, I like the style and technique of Anthony Zamora.

I’m confident he’ll be on that list one day.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Domantas
    Samohin
    Timmy b
    Norberg
    Nikko
    James tex

Soooo bummed norberg was in usa but he was only tattooing 1 client who flew him out to usa… wtf

Edit: Portugal. Duh I how could I forget him…

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Tim Kern, Niki Norberg, Carlos Torres, Domantas, Paul Booth and Thomas Hooper.
    I intend on making them all come true, and figure the first four should be possible within a year/year and a half.
    The other two I have friends in common with, so it should be possible at some point!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@poxphobia 135572 wrote:

I intend on making them all come true, and figure the first four should be possible within a year/year and a half.
    The other two I have friends in common with, so it should be possible at some point!

I hope YOU step on a lego. Twice.

And I don’t know how I forgot, but Remis is on my wishlist, as well.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@poxphobia 135572 wrote:

If u want to catch carlos at a convention overseas let me know in advance and I can prolly get u in. It’s trying to book him over here in amerca that is a pain in the butt…

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Hell my list is so fucking long and it grows everyday.
    Lola why wouldn’t you have a chance they have to tattoo someone it might as well be you.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@Call_me_Lola 135574 wrote:

I hope YOU step on a lego. Twice.

Hahah! Well I have a niece who just discovered lego, so it’s quite likely to happen! :p

@yodaddynukka 135575 wrote:

If u want to catch carlos at a convention overseas let me know in advance and I can prolly get u in. It’s trying to book him over here in amerca that is a pain in the butt…

Will do! Hoping to catch him at Stockholm convention next year 🙂 tried e-mailing a couple weeks ago, but no reply yet!

And except from him, it’s not that hard. I emailed Tim Kern and he replied in like two days and is also coming to Stockholm convention next year, Niki is just a few hours away and an ex-colleague of mine claims he just books a few months ahead in reality and could get me in easily, and Domantas guest spots in my town quite often with like zero waiting list… And I know three people in that shop. So it should work out. If I can afford all of it, now that’s a different story… :p

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@poxphobia 135581 wrote:

Hahah! Well I have a niece who just discovered lego, so it’s quite likely to happen! :p

Is that worse than stepping on dog bones?

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

The next I’m going for will be some fillers for my arm. That could be anything, but I’ve got a few artists in mind for this.
    Johannes Bengtsson – Crooked moon tattoo
    Jonas Pedersen – Crooked moon tattoo
    Josh Arseneau – Elm street tattoo
    Grace Neutral – hand-fucking-poke

When I’m going for a bigger piece again,
    Marius Meyer

well shit… that’s it I guess.
    I have to add that I will get more from Jimmy Duvall.. but the last three tattoos have been from him, so I think it’s time for a tiny break.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@buttwheat 135577 wrote:

Hell my list is so fucking long and it grows everyday.
    Lola why wouldn’t you have a chance they have to tattoo someone it might as well be you.

When I have some cash-ola again I will be sending out emails to them. Because if I don’t ask then it will never happen. And it worked for me once before, when I sent the request I thought that I had no chance at hearing back. When the reply came I actually jumped to my feet with my hand over my mouth. I might have peed a little, too.

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

Mine is
    Freddy corbin
    Rich wells
    Sneaky mitch
    Bez
    Den yakovlev

Some you may know some you may not got 3 of theese tied down but wont say wich ones untill there on my skin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.