Amok
    Participant
    @amok

So what’s your next tattoo going to be?

Today I booked in with WT Norbert, he’s one of those guys that pulls off real solid work but has been flying under the radar a bit. Getting a traditional moth on my leg.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Right now I’m trying to figure out how to fund an appointment with Javier Rivera at ink and dagger next week.
    I don’t normally jump at short notice opportunities because I’m poor but I really want work from this guy.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@jerryatrophy 135502 wrote:

Right now I’m trying to figure out how to fund an appointment with Javier Rivera at ink and dagger next week.
    I don’t normally jump at short notice opportunities because I’m poor but I really want work from this guy.

Are your kidneys in good working order?

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@Amok 135503 wrote:

Are your kidneys in good working order?

Funny you should ask that. I’m actually trying to sell my old truck to fund this endeavor.
    Have somebody coming to look at it Saturday. If no I’ll probably just put myself in a hole and pay bills later.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@jerryatrophy 135504 wrote:

Funny you should ask that. I’m actually trying to sell my old truck to fund this endeavor.
    Have somebody coming to look at it Saturday. If no I’ll probably just put myself in a hole and pay bills later.

Trucks come and go, tattoos last forever! Good luck with the sale.

Asrais
    Participant
    @asrais

I am saving, saving, saving to fund a cover up of the dragon on my lower back – I still want a dragon, but less tramp stamp, more serious tattoo, this time 🙂

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Tattoo fund empty. Currently accepting donations.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Call_me_Lola 135533 wrote:

Tattoo fund empty. Currently accepting donations.

Please add me to the need a new tattoo fund

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Next will be to grab some fillers from a convention when I’ve got the money. We’re buying a puppy, so won’t be this year.

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

I keep saying it’s going to be done, but my Joshua Carlton lion will be done next Saturday finally!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I was supposed to get my knee done recently, but I got awfully sick and my tattoo privileges were taken away for at least a month…. And the artist meant to do it, just took an artistic pause, so that won’t happen. So I guess next will be a piece on my solar plexus/below boobs, a new traditional wrought iron caged heart. Sort of. A woman I used to work with is going to do it, I miss her and love her and need to see her soon, so I’ll probably book it next week. And then I need to get a piece from the only other artist I worked with that I haven’t got work from yet, and he drew up this really awesome design I think could work awesome on my thigh/knee…. I might go on a appointment booking rampage next week. Maybe.
    Technically I’m not supposed to do anything that could fuck with my body for another two weeks, so hopefully in… two weeks!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Working on my leg from my foot up these days. We’ve decided on mushrooms (all kinds) near the end of the hollow log at my knee. Then tying the lobster together with the raptor and my leg sleeve.
    On the right side of my back will be things from a combination of Jurassic Park and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. (A long way to go)

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Nothing new planned for me until after the first of the year. While I’ve got money, gotta take care of family for the holidays. Not sure on my next piece yet anyway so it gives me time to think!

peaceridge
    Participant
    @peaceridge

@Sam-I-Am 135579 wrote:

We’ve decided on mushrooms (all kinds) near the end of the hollow log at my knee.

What a great idea! I was just camping with mushroom hunters (and eaters) and they suggested a book about which ones were poisonous and which not – if you put them on your leg you would always know which was which!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

going back to Kauai to get some more Marquesas from Sam Shaw @ Kulture Tattoo on March 11th.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.