GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

God willing, when I’m an old lady, I plan on getting a tattoo that reads “Dead Girls Never Say No” somewhere on my front side of my body. I am a strong believer in donating my body to science, and I’d rather give some kids a good laugh than have too somber a mood while they’re trying to learn.

Before that, I also plan on a more stylish “DNR” tattoo for my 57th birthday, the same year my father had his heart attack, because I am firmly against life support. I’d like it a bit more decorative than the lady famous for her tattoo, but I’d like to get the point across. If the ticker ain’t tickin’, leave me on the floor.

Right now, these tattoos could greatly affect personal relationships and work situations, but by then, the heck with it.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

“Dead Girls Never Say No”

Reminds me of Alice Cooper’s “Cold Ethyl”! That would be awesome!

I was planning on being cremated, but you’ve given me a whole new perspective.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Consequences….what’s that?

I have a devil on my forearm and I love walking into churches. People notice it and I wink. Then “try” to give them a hug. Lmao

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 131424 wrote:

Then “try” to give them a hug.

Thats good.

I need to get around more. I go to a church that my grandfather helped charter in 1895. They know me all too well.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@jerryatrophy 131424 wrote:

Consequences….what’s that?

I have a devil on my forearm and I love walking into churches. People notice it and I wink. Then “try” to give them a hug. Lmao

I figured they’d appreciate the warning sign. Ungrateful cretins.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Tattoos was men to break with the norms. Do it!

necrophilia-she-was-alive-when-i-began.jpg

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

A full sleeve! Maybe a skull somewhere too, I don’t have it in me to put a skull on my body yet!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

DEEZ NUTZ on my knuckles

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@gobeavers 131446 wrote:

A full sleeve! Maybe a skull somewhere too, I don’t have it in me to put a skull on my body yet!

i thought i wouldnt be getting any skulls or dragons because i always liked to be “different” and didnt want what so many others had. but now i have 3 skulls with more on the way…

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Skulls are where its at. I’m about to add my fourth one.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I always thought I would never get skulls but I love them now lol

I would get my hands and whole neck done 🙂

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Rainbows and unicorns.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Well, I’d have a lot more tattoos, I can tell you. But, really, I would like to have a tattoo on my left arm – a sleeve or partial sleeve, perhaps. I would love for part of it to wrap around my wrist in a graceful and feminine way. I would like it to be fantasy & gothic oriented. The consequences of me actually acting on any of my myriad of ideas for tattoos would bring huge consequences within my family life, so…….Anyway, I had planned a tattoo in honor of my now 1 year old grandson, which, we originally thought was going to be a Delilah (I had a really nice design planned out, partially based on the Queen song, Delilah, for her) and she turned out to be an Eli, LOL, but that tattoo has not transpired as yet. I do have hope that it could still happen if I keep it small, simple and somewhere it can be hidden. :):):) Oh, and lest I forget, I’d have more Freddie tattoos for sure!!!!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

All tattoos I get are because there ARE no consequences. It’s my skin and my life. Fuck everybody that doesn’t like it.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@ArniVidar 131464 wrote:

All tattoos I get are because there ARE no consequences. It’s my skin and my life. Fuck everybody that doesn’t like it.

I agree totally with this.

I would question anyone’s feelings toward me if they asked me to stop doing something I love.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.