BDeath5
    Participant
    @bdeath5

Heyy everyone! My name is Brittany ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m 20 years old with several tattoos and piercings. I’m always looking to meet new people and talk about various topics. I’m currently in the process to add on to an existing tattoo of a Phoenix on my upper thigh and I’m looking for some input on what to do with it to make it look amazing instead of average. I dont want to do the typical flames or smoke! Im looking for something unique! Anyway. Im a friendly person who loves to chat! So dont be shy ๐Ÿ™‚ im an open book

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Find a good tattoo artist and tell them that you thought about a phoenix tattoo but you want a tattoo that suits you. They will come up with a tattoo designed especially for you. It will be kick ass good!
    Or, you can go to a tattooer (not really an artist) and they will take a phoenix tattoo off the wall, or out of a book and put it on your upper thigh.

Tell us where you are located and somebody here will suggest a great artist. You’ll have the tattoo for the rest of your life. Don’t settle for a shit tattoo.

Keep us posted, and post lots of pictures!

BDeath5
    Participant
    @bdeath5

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ve had several consultations with various artists, and I haven’t come up with anything that I’ve LOVED. Im in Fort Walton Beach FL, and I’ve found that a lot of the shops are very touristy…a lot of “tattooers” and not enough “artists” which is why I have an average Phoenix in the first place. I havent been able to find a great artist who understands what I am looking for and is creative enough to draw something out and capture the message I am going for.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

check out frank la natra. his style is very specific and awesome.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome to the forums ๐Ÿ™‚

Also check out my signature link for top notch artists ๐Ÿ™‚

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Pics of current phoenix?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Welcome to the forum.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Hey welcome Brittany. Do you have pics of what you got already? Yep like Yodaddy said check out In to the woods gallery

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.