peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

My new pieces by Victor over last 2 days, he is bored shitless with faces, eyes etc so we tried some dotwrok and a little towards bio.

He made the girl/demon face light to try and contrast Robert Hernandez’s far too dark skull.

He worked super fast, first day 5 hours, today 6 hours. ๐Ÿ™‚

We also had a funny convo about my back piece. He said when I had the Jesus done he had no clue I wanted my whole back done, nor did I.

He said he would have done things a lot differntly had he known that, so we have now booked 2 more sessions as he wants to go rght over my back and change as much stuff as is possible to flow better and improve it, to me its fine lol

Pics taken on my phone with my arse red raw lol

Anyhow sorry for the arse shot again and I also covered the hanging penis nudity part ๐Ÿ˜›

2ufaog9.jpg

znooq1.jpg

2cihdmr.jpg

rcobgo.jpg

2j0kr3p.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well I’m a fan!

Not of your arse, however. :p

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

@ArniVidar 145535 wrote:

Well I’m a fan!

Not of your arse, however. :p

Lol thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Looks Awesome!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yep it is awesome

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

So good! So damn good.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Thanks all ๐Ÿ™‚

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Hahaha that yellow censor bar made me laugh….a lot. Very beautiful work, as always.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Looks great! But I am struggling to see where it defines as dotwork…? I get the technique, but it doesn’t look like dotwork at all! ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

@poxphobia 145625 wrote:

Looks great! But I am struggling to see where it defines as dotwork…? I get the technique, but it doesn’t look like dotwork at all! ๐Ÿ™‚

It was just a little at the start of the horn and I called it dotwork for a bit of a laugh as it reminded me like it looked like some, Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.