Participant
    @fehfuefjekijfmen

google isn’t helping much.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@fehfuefjekijfmen 126486 wrote:

google isn’t helping much.

My friends have colour tattoos and I have to admit to the colours not really showing much but I guess it depends on skin tone. They do show up but very bland looking 🙁

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Nope. A couple black friends have them and they look like shit tbh. If it were me, I’d stick with the black and gray.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

I haven’t seen many examples.

I would talk to an artist with experience along that line.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Sorry this is one of those things that just isn’t fair in life where white people do something better then black people. Pretty much just this and spelling is what the god gave the white people.

thecpthree
    Participant
    @thecpthree

@buttwheat 126528 wrote:

Sorry this is one of those things that just isn’t fair in life where white people do something better then black people. Pretty much just this and spelling is what the god gave the white people.

excuse me? u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum G4P website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

fehfuefjekijfmen
    Participant
    @fehfuefjekijfmen

That really sucks =/

I always get jealous seeing white people with vibrant colors. Oh well guess I’ll be sticking to black and grey. I heard red looks good on black people and I’m assuming white would work too right?

@thecpthree 126533 wrote:

excuse me? u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum G4P website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

aware

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

A lot depends on tone, rather than the race itself. I’ve seen some light black people and some dark white people. However, if you’re 100% Jamaican, no, color is not going to show up. No sense getting your hopes up. Sorry.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

you might not like it but its true. try drawing colors on some brown paper and see the results.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@fehfuefjekijfmen 126534 wrote:

and I’m assuming white would work too right?

Nope. Not at all.

excuse me…

What the hell was that?

tool
    Participant
    @tool

mad reading that!!!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

red probably works best out of all the colors (besides b/g of course) but it all depends on how dark you are.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@yodaddynukka 126551 wrote:

red probably works best out of all the colors (besides b/g of course) but it all depends on how dark you are.

Similar with black & grey, I’ve seen dark tones of red and bronze tattoos. Perhaps that would be worth investigating?

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

wtf? Do you have tourette’s or something?

tool
    Participant
    @tool

weird, maybe his account was hacked or the kids got to his computer or he’s just clean mad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.