Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Hope everyone has a good new year.

Have any of you got any booking in for the new year? if so for what? I have currently got about 13 idea’s for the new year will get as many done as i can.

Personally i have been quiete lazy lately as i’ve got my last family piece done “My Gramps piece” been fully healed for around 3 weeks now but still not took up the effort to upload a picture haha.

Anyhow happy new year

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 121585 wrote:

Hope everyone has a good new year.

Have any of you got any booking in for the new year? if so for what?

Happy New Year to you as well Wardy! (and everybody else here on this forum)

I’m booked Jan. 8,& 22. feb. 5, & 19 for continuing work on my pant leg (leg sleeve) project. I hope to get a shoulder piece (lobster) done and healed by September. Eventually the two will be connected but it may not happen this year.

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

Happy New Year to all.
    I have 4 full day sessions booked starting in Feb and the last early June to get a Japanese style half sleeve and chest plate. Been waiting since Oct 2011.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Happy new year to you to Wardy, and all of you.

No bookings for me this year either. No money and no talent available.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Happy new year to you, Wardy and to all the forum members and guests! I don’t have a booking just yet, but do have plans to book sometime this spring to get a tattoo representing my grandbaby. He is going to turn 6 months in January. Best to everyone!! 🙂

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

Happy new year to all. I’ll be getting my Isaac Davis piece for spring break.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Happy new year everyone! May the new year bring you all many tattoos 🙂

I am booked in August with Victor Portugal and Silvano Fiato, that’s it for now 🙂

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@peterpoose 121603 wrote:

I am booked in August with Victor Portugal and Silvano Fiato, that’s it for now 🙂

Have I told
    you lately
    that I hate you?

😀

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Happy New years.

I have been talking to Travis Broyles about the next one

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Happy new year! Travs is dope I think he is going to be a legend! I have an appt on the 18th with robert pho to continue my sleeve.

cascade505
    @

Happy new year!!! Let’s hope 2013 can top 2012!! 🙂

metalmancpa
    Participant
    @metalmancpa

Happy New Year

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@yodaddynukka 121611 wrote:

Travs is dope I think he is going to be a legend! .

yes I think his stuff is still a little raw (sorry Travis if you ever read this) but he has eminence talent and will be big time soon. The best part is a is a super nice guy and 2 miles down the street.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@buttwheat 121631 wrote:

yes I think his stuff is still a little raw (sorry Travis if you ever read this) but he has eminence talent and will be big time soon. The best part is he is a super nice guy and 2 miles down the street.

Fixed spellin – Not sure why it won’t let me edit my post

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Happy new Year all.
    No real plans for this Year, need to let the Wife calm down after getting my last one 😀

Might try and get something done at the London convention this Year but depends how the money goes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.