chestbrah
    Participant
    @chestbrah

Should I consult an expert artist who specializes in scars/stretch marks or will a regular artist do the job? My marks are deep and purple got them from gaining weight to fast from lifting weights. Is it even possible to ink on stretchmarks??? I’m looking at a primarily black tattoo if that helps.

http://s8.postimage.org/dmlj5c6ph/IMG_5729.jpg

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

If I remember correctly, it’s impossible to tattoo over stretchmarks until after several years, when they’ve become all white/pink.

chestbrah
    Participant
    @chestbrah

@ArniVidar 121442 wrote:

If I remember correctly, it’s impossible to tattoo over stretchmarks until after several years, when they’ve become all white/pink.

Damn its been 2 years and they still haven’t turned white.

NoLube
    Participant
    @nolube

Stretchbrah – You MAD?

Teeth still looking aesthetic…

Below straight from the Chestbrah diary –

Alright, it’s time to talk one-on-one with everyone here. Listen carefuly brahs, this is a revolution.

Everybody asks me, “what the **** is Chestbrah about, what the **** is up with those videos, ****? You’re ****ing up yourself ****” It’s a ****ing act, there i no Chestbrah. You mirin’, brah? Well I’ll give you more reason to mire now bro. It’s ****ing Chestbrah, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Chestbrah in them. Every ****ing **** out there, you’re a ****ing sick **** if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a ****ing sad ****, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That’s what we do in this ****, brah. You wanna be a ****ing little sad ****? **** that ****, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You’ll never be like Chestbrah, brah, cause I’m a ****ing sick ****, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Chestbrah in us, you just don’t know it yet. You’re sitting here going, “who the **** is this ****ing ***got?”, well, you’re probably right. But I’m ****ing shredded brah, ye ****. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this…

If you’re a ****ing shredded sick ****, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat **** making a **** and people will be like “Aw yeah, Chestbrah bro, yeah”. No one’ll give a ****, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a ****in’ ripped ****. You gotta be a shredded ****. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick ****. You gotta **** bitches, you know and not give a **** cuz that’s what we do, bro. That’s what the Chestbrah ****s do. That’s what the revolution is, bro. None of these ****in’ sad ****s. We’re all gonna ****in’ make it bro, that’s it.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

What the hell was that?

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

What sick shit did he surf, to get his account hacked by this?

NoLube
    Participant
    @nolube

Chestbrah or Zyzz “search” trolling we might find…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.