asahi1234
    Participant
    @asahi1234

I don’t have a tatto I am looking for a artist that does Japanese style tatto. I am thinking on my upper arm. I don’t know really what I want I know I like the Japanese style. So my question who do you recomend? I live in the Dallas ft worth area. I am not opposed to driving further. So any artist that you could recomend would be greatly appricated. Thanks.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Too bad you want Japanese style. In Texas you have the best of the best in nick Baxter who doesn’t do Japanese. There is also nate beavers, another legend that doesn’t do Japanese. I’m sure someone here can help u recommend an artist specializing in Japanese.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

… and Liz Cook who also doesn’t do Japanese. 😀

Dasch-attack
    Participant
    @dasch-attack

If you want top of the line japanese in Texas the only artist I can really think of is Terry Mayo, I think thats his name go to cat tattoos website he is the first one and I think the owner. Really good artist. I too am looking for an artist in the area, I talked to Liz Cooks assistant and am still waiting for an email back, not so sure shes into the idea. But anyways, check him out hes pretty good, and good luck on finding the right artist!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

And also rember orlleana (sp) from rebel muse who also doesn’t do Japanese…

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I won’t do Japanese… tastes like rice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.