gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512

I have this list (gay) of tattoos I want to get. And where. Not necessarily by who.

I’m getting (next Saturday in fact) some bunting done on my back with 2 little birds holding the string at each side. There will be 7 flags in total in each colour of the rainbow to represent my rainbow baby and they will be polka dots too. Very girly and elegant.

Aside from that I’m in talks with Prizeman over a lion with rams horns (Leo/Aries) for my 3 kids birth signs and debating where to have it.

I’d also like a lower back piece, a mythical piece that would be (bottom to top) sea with a mermaid, land with a unicorn and sky with a phoenix. Again for my 3 kids.

I have a cover up to be done on my top left arm. Not sure what with as my previous ideas did not come to fruition and Prizeman said a lion would not cover it, so still trying to figure it out. Maybe a half sleeve, girly/retro. I have lots of little things I like, such as fairies, princess crowns, lil ‘rawr’ dinos, etc. so might go with that eventually.

I’d like Marcus Phister’s Rainbowfish done, maybe on the right ankle.

Also a globe with a ribbon going around it for my kids names (to represent ‘My World’)

And a lace sash somewhere, preferably by Miguel Angel if I can track him down in the UK, this would be for my daughters Lacey and Sasha.

Finally I would like the very simple phrase ‘Dare To Dream’ somewhere, not sure where yet…

What’s your list?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You wouldn’t read all of my list because it’s far to long.

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512
Wardy;117453 wrote:
You wouldn’t read all of my list because it’s far to long.

Spoil sport.

Prizeman reckons it would almost a day to do lion with rams horns. Seems long. I would say the size of my hand (female hand lol) so maybe 4-5 inches. A day. Really?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

More tattoos by high quality artists

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

quality for sure over quantity
evene after 244 hours my list stays long, but I dont have the room to express everything I would like to

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

@gawj1512 117445 wrote:

I have this list (gay) of tattoos I want to get. And where. Not necessarily by who.

So is your list somehow homosexual in nature, or were you just using an offensive slur because you don’t necessarily have an adequate command of English?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
KillianMick;117486 wrote:
@gawj1512 117445 wrote:

So is your list somehow homosexual in nature, or were you just using an offensive slur because you don’t necessarily have an adequate command of English?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

want to get the piece that Luca Natalini started on my arm in March completed whenever he comes back to the US. I’m looking to get a snarling wolf on my leg, preferably by Stefano. I’m considering a stylized Darwin fish, perhaps by Scotty Munster, Kelly Doty, Jesse Smith (if he ever starts taking new clients again), or someone equally talented w/ a similar style. I’m also looking to get a fall-themed piece done in color realism, though I’m not sure by who just yet. If Stefano sticks around the US, maybe I’ll ask him if he’s interested in doing that one also. I also want to get an ocean-themed piece at some point … thinking Deano Cook of course. I’m also looking for a death-themed piece by Caesar. There are a few artists on my list also that I really want to get some work from, though I don’t necessarily have anything in particular in mind.

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512
KillianMick;117486 wrote:
@gawj1512 117445 wrote:

Offensive? Chill.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
gawj1512;117512 wrote:
Offensive? Chill.

You didn’t answer the question.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Want a sleeve by Valerie Vargas, and individual tattoos by Tim Hendricks, chad koepelinger, shige. Most of those are unlikely to happen although Chad would be the most accessible. I’ll probably get some more next year from Stevie edge too.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Finish my back with Victor Portugal.

Piece by Alex De Pase.

Piece by Robert Hernandez.

More work from Dmitriy Samohin.

These are my second choices if I get the time to do them some day.

Florian Karg

Silvano Fiato

Carlos Tores

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512
ArniVidar;117519 wrote:
You didn’t answer the question.

You’re very right. Gay, not as in homosexual. Me writing a list was the gay part. Not as in homosexual.

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512
peterpoose;117527 wrote:
Finish my back with Victor Portugal.

Piece by Alex De Pase.

Piece by Robert Hernandez.

More work from Dmitriy Samohin.

These are my second choices if I get the time to do them some day.

Florian Karg

Silvano Fiato

Carlos Tores

You have room still?!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
gawj1512;117542 wrote:
You’re very right. Gay, not as in homosexual. Me writing a list was the gay part. Not as in homosexual.

Thank you.
So, writing a list is gay? And what other meaning than homosexual does that word hold to you? I should be very much surprised if you meant it in it’s original meaning of happy/fun, so you seem to have found the hidden third meaning, of which I have long been curious.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.