peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

This was posted on another forum just now, so I thought I would post it here in case any of you wanted to apply and they didn’t post here 🙂

Ami James and his team of world class artists are looking for clients for an ALL NEW SEASON of NY INK!

Apply at N.Y. Ink Online Entry Form to get your next tattoo from one of your favorite Wooster Street artists.

Looking for EXTREME TATTOOS and GREAT STORIES!

Times running out so APPLY NOW!
Attached Files
NYInkCastingFlyer.pdf (36.0 KB, 2 views)

Amok
Participant
@amok

I’d rather be tattoed by a drunken Wardy in his kitchen.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;116618 wrote:
I’d rather be tattoed by a drunken Wardy in his kitchen.

HAHA, they call me “Line Work Wardy!!!”

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
peterpoose;116616 wrote:
This was posted on another forum just now, so I thought I would post it here in case any of you wanted to apply and they didn’t post here 🙂

I saw they spammed another forum a few times with it.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

It was rumored that there was a $2000 minimum to get inked on the show. While there are a couple talented people in that shop (Ami isn’t one them), none of them are good enough that I would get inked by them except Tim Hendricks and he said he was leaving last season.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Ami James is just complete bellend it’s as simple as that, claim’s he is a big man because he was in the army and did a bit of mixed martiol arts and boasts about he’s ego on television when if he acted like that in the real world of television somebody would knock him the fuck out. 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

2 grand and bad tattoo,
Ami is nt very good, just famous, none of the artists (except hendricks) are any good, Kat’s show was the same, pay big money, choose an artist and have the best sob story and your on.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I didn’t realise you had to pay for the privilege lol

What a load of bollocks!

Squishy
Participant
@squishy

God I hate that idiot Ami. Thinks he’s God’s gift doesn’t he? He really got on my tits in MiamiInk.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Not sure if its $2000 or not – I had a girl I work with get in but it was very very expensive

I always thought that if you were to go on that show all you needed was a good story and they would do it for free…I could not believe it when I heard you had to pay (and a lot of money too!)

wrong on so many levels…

ArniVidar
@arnividar
peterpoose;116616 wrote:
This was posted on another forum just now, so I thought I would post it here

Gee, thanks, after all the trouble I went through to delete their spam off our forum, you bring it back :p

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i thought megan massacre was on that show?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
ArniVidar;116753 wrote:
Gee, thanks, after all the trouble I went through to delete their spam off our forum, you bring it back :p

rofl sorry 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

No prob. The one you posted is a different ad actually. Funny to see that they have different ones.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.