ashlyndee
Participant
@ashlyndee

I am looking at getting a tatoo down the middle of my back ~ I have questions about pain in that location and the healing process. If anyone has had one in that area ~ would appreciate some feed back ~ thanks

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

It sucks getting tattooed over your spine. But then again they all hurt.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Don’t have one down the middle of my back, but on the right shoulder and shoulder blade area and I didn’t find that difficult to take. I have heard the spine area is tender, though. I think the healing process would be the same as anywhere else on your body, but I am no expert. It is just a little harder to reach, but you’ll manage! Hope it all works out as you plan, dear. Good luck! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I have had my entire back done and from what i recall the spine does get quite painful.

This is because it is so close to the bone but it is more of a grinding vibration after 15-20 mins.

The kidney area of the lower back does sting a lot. was one of the more painful areas of the back for me.

That said if I can survive it anybody can. ๐Ÿ˜€

As for the care obviously easier if you have somebody to do it – otherwise get a ruler and fix a sponge into the inside of it – can then reach no problem.

Take care
Matthew

ashlyndee
Participant
@ashlyndee

What about wearing a bra? Just wondering how that’s going to work?

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Anything that would constrict rub or suffocate a new tattoo is bad. Let the puppies be free.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.