stooshee
Participant
@stooshee

Can someone please have a look at one of my tattoos (It is the one in my album) and tell me if they think it is spaced out ok?
What I mean is, after I got the tattoo I learned that they can spread… my sister actually told me that the tattooist she went to at the weekend told her that it can up about 2mm. Does anyone know if this is right- my sister could have picked them up wrong.
I don’t think it is too close, but I am no expert.
It is not squint by the way, it is just the way I have taken the picture!

Thanks 🙂

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
stooshee;115338 wrote:
Can someone please have a look at one of my tattoos (It is the one in my album) and tell me if they think it is spaced out ok?
What I mean is, after I got the tattoo I learned that they can spread… my sister actually told me that the tattooist she went to at the weekend told her that it can up about 2mm. Does anyone know if this is right- my sister could have picked them up wrong.
I don’t think it is too close, but I am no expert.
It is not squint by the way, it is just the way I have taken the picture!

Thanks 🙂

I think you are looking at it too much and seeing what you want to see lol

It looks fine to me and 2mm is hardly even going to notice.

stooshee
Participant
@stooshee
peterpoose;115342 wrote:
I think you are looking at it too much and seeing what you want to see lol

It looks fine to me and 2mm is hardly even going to notice.

I am quite guilty of doing stuff like that and getting in a panic!

What I mean though is- does the lettering look too close that people think might be a problem in future? It’s ok just now as I got it done late last year.

Thanks

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

your tattoo will move. the canvas is living. it will grow as you grow. you might lose weight, you might gain weight. but like peter says youre thinking too much into this. dont worry about it.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Just for reference, my step dad was a bouncer in his twenties and had busted his knuckles up pretty bad. Now that he’s in his late seventies the scars have migrated up to the top of his hand about an inch. Weird looking. But that’s over 5 decades.

stooshee
Participant
@stooshee

This is quite the bump of my own thread, lol!

What I mean is will the ink spread into each other and it become a blurry mess in future? 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.