peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

As you all know I am leaving to drive to the Ukraine for my sleeve on Sunday, so I thought I would make this thread to post progression pictures 🙂

I think we have finally opted for the surreal pictures. He has loads of pics to choose from, cant wait!

I have booked more days so he can do me some realism stuff as well as it is a shame to gp all that way and not get something he does so well.

Will keep progress posted 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i hate u so much.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

very nice!!! be sure to keep us posted!

Amok
Participant
@amok
yodaddynukka;115311 wrote:
i hate u so much.

I hate both of you so much.

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

Good luck! I can’t wait to see how it turns out. So jealous 🙂

Panter
Participant
@panter

+1 to all the above! looking forward to the pictures 😎

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
yodaddynukka;115311 wrote:
i hate u so much.

lol

Thanks all, will keep you posted 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Throw me into the hate parade

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

hope we get some pics this morning

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Ok as promised, you guys are the first to see these pics 🙂

Did 8 hours today with around 45 min break. Now I dont know if its the artist or the position of the tattoo but this hardly hurt at all. My arse from sitting for 8 hours hurt worse lol

Anyhows lots of detail he did today, loads more to do all weekend and all next week, and what lovely people they are! He did this whole session for free as I brought a tattoo chair over for him that he bought.

Will post next stages tomorrow.

es2d03.jpg

149y53n.jpg

fyfnux.jpg

34hih74.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Wow a free session from dmitry? Beyond jealous! I dont get it tho; u bought him a chair? Or u brought. Chair for him to buy?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Nice stuff. I will be waiting for pics tomorrow

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Nice man and the free session makes it even nicer.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
yodaddynukka;115641 wrote:
Wow a free session from dmitry? Beyond jealous! I dont get it tho; u bought him a chair? Or u brought. Chair for him to buy?

Nah HE bought the chair, I brought the chair to him. Saved him the money on import duty and delivery.

Took 2 hours at the border with my Mrs who speaks a little Russian being constantly asked to switch off or switch on the car from the passenger seat where they then stared at her arse lol

They wanted 1500 euros at first but in the end we ended paying a 1 euro fine and we gave them 50 pounds backhander inside our passport lol so corrupt.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Sweet Jesus… looks spectacular!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.