Lukej
Participant
@lukej

428566_399971813373868_1281911052_n.jpg

Den Yakovlev is the artist, just seen it and fell in love with it and thought I’d share!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’ve seen this one a few times. Den is a phenomenal artist, but I wouldn’t let that Nazi piece of shit ink me if he was the last artist on earth.

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

WOW that is awesome!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Didnt this get posted on here like 3 days ago as well? Is amazing work.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

He has some amazing work

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Would love something done by him

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Original six;115252 wrote:
Would love something done by him

Which one would you like?

2ce5f00.jpg

4i0sba.jpg

2rdcbus.jpg

Original six
Participant
@original-six
D3FiANC3;115261 wrote:
Which one would you like?

2ce5f00.jpg

4i0sba.jpg

2rdcbus.jpg

Non of them directly glorify the ides of a nazi in the tattoo, just show the swastika syimbol. And there all done extremely well he’s just providing a service that someone has asked for. Who’s to say that the demonic sleeves and pictures of Christ being disemboweled by demons aren’t just as offensive to other people

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

the last one is truly amazing!

Original six
Participant
@original-six
Wardy;115264 wrote:
the last one is truly amazing!

Not sure if that was sarcastic , but it really is, the detail and the way there is no solid outline

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Original six;115262 wrote:
Non of them directly glorify the ides of a nazi in the tattoo, just show the swastika syimbol.

What pictures are you looking at? In the 3rd one, the Nazis are actually hanging and shooting Jews.

Original six;115262 wrote:
he’s just providing a service that someone has asked for.

Actually, that’s incorrect. Den has at least 3 Nazi tattoos himself, at least one of which depicts Jews being murdered, thus dispelling any arguments that the swastikas and so forth might represent something else. It is for this reason that Tommy Lee has tried to get him banned from every convention.

I get it though. Some people are willing to put principles aside to get what they want. Look at all the people who turned a blind eye to Jerry Sandusky while he molested dozens of kids over the course of several decades – all because he was a good football coach. They’re not bad people; they’re just of weak character.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

I’ve seen tattoos of marines bayoneting someone that’s just as bad, or a virgin Mary being tortured by demons isn’t that just as bad

Amok
Participant
@amok

You guys a fucking idiots. Den is a known white supremacist

Amok
Participant
@amok
Original six;115268 wrote:
I’ve seen tattoos of marines bayoneting someone that’s just as bad, or a virgin Mary being tortured by demons isn’t that just as bad

Wow I can’t believe you’re even drawing a comparison between these. You know demons are make believe, right? Millions of murdered Jews are not.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i know den is a racist and whatnot, but ive wondered why he does tattoos of native americans, africans, asians and stuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.