ssk1974
@

Hi,

I need help refining my idea. I understand my tattoo artist will help me design it, but I do not want to be restricted to one idea, but have more ideas and choose one I really like.

I want to get my daughters name, but these are the ones I am thinking of. She is a gift from God, so I am planning on the name coming out of a gift box,and the name in musical wave. Also to represent that my life is a celebration only after she was born, I want some kind of fire works around the name. Want it to be color, in my upper arm or chest not decided.

I saw many posts saying Text don’t look nice, does that mean names also? Is there any other way of expressing daughter without her name or her picture – need ideas.

Also if there is a totally new idea other than this, please educate me, the theme is daughter and she is a gift and my life is a celebration after she was born, and I want her life to be a celebration. Also the location of the tattoo, O am thinking upper arm as she is my strength or chest as she is close to my heart.

I am a male, if that matters.

Thank you all for your time and help.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello and welcome to the forum, ignore what everybody says about text as it’s you that’s wearing it and if you like it fuck what anybody else thinks. Personally i have my fiancee’s name in a love heart on my arm in a oldschool style, feel free to check it out in my pictures. I think the gift box idea sound’s awesome dude, I would have a scroll going through with oldschool writing going through it but that’s just me. Im not a fan of the fireworks idea but the gift box would be really cool.

Keep us posted on what you decide and good luck!

htx
Participant
@htx

People that say text doesnt look nice are idiots. I don’t know if this is the trendy thing to say now or what but people have been getting texts long before tattoos got so mainstream.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I like script when its done right. But i hate the idea of a significant others name o generic font.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
htx;114332 wrote:
People that say text doesnt look nice are idiots.

I guess I’m an idiot. I will admit I have seen a couple that are visually pleasing but very few.
Most are some crap ass quote from a song that the meaning is so special to the wearer that I want to puke.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;114342 wrote:
I guess I’m an idiot. I will admit I have seen a couple that are visually pleasing but very few.
Most are some crap ass quote from a song that the meaning is so special to the wearer that I want to puke.

I have to agree with buttwheat in a way, people who get song lyrics/quotes oh dear it just looks pathetic to be honest but each to their own.

htx
Participant
@htx
Wardy;114346 wrote:
I have to agree with buttwheat in a way, people who get song lyrics/quotes oh dear it just looks pathetic to be honest but each to their own.

I didn’t even say anything about lyrics. I said text tattoos.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
htx;114389 wrote:
I didn’t even say anything about lyrics. I said text tattoos.

We didn’t say you was talking about lyrics. We was just giving an example of what people think look’s stupid for text tattoo’s.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

2num7ag.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.