PrideFC
Participant
@pridefc

I’m 15, some people at my school have tattoos but it’s stupid tattoos and they act all hard because they have one. This guy acts like a gangbanger because he has a stupid tattoo that’s not even gang-related. I think i might get this tattoo later but I might regret it later and I’m not sure what type of tattoo to get. I think gang tattoos are cool but I’m not gonna get one because I’m not one. I need help finding a tattoo that I’ll like. I thought about getting this tattoo because I live in L.A and i like the skyline at night time. Here are other ones any suggestions?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Wait til youre older to get a tattoo. U wont listen tho cuz youre just a kid.

PrideFC
Participant
@pridefc
yodaddynukka;113200 wrote:
Wait til youre older to get a tattoo. U wont listen tho cuz youre just a kid.

How would you know? I’m not gonna get a tattoo as of right now, I don’t even have the money or have hook ups to do it anyways. I just wanted to discuss on what tattoo would suite me because I’m interested in one.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I was also at school and 14 when i got my first tattoo. Don’t do it wait till youre 18.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well if you wait until your legal, you should have a much better idea of what suits you if you start thinking about it now. Why wait until your legal? The main reason is that no artist worth his/her salt will ink you until you are and you don’t want to end up with some shitty ass tattoo that you have to live with for the rest of your life.

PrideFC
Participant
@pridefc
D3FiANC3;113206 wrote:
Well if you wait until your legal, you should have a much better idea of what suits you if you start thinking about it now. Why wait until your legal? The main reason is that no artist worth his/her salt will ink you until you are and you don’t want to end up with some shitty ass tattoo that you have to live with for the rest of your life.

I know but when i do turn legal I want to know what type of tattoos should i get? Not a quote tattoo for sure, not a star or disney cartoons. I just need to know what types of ideas people have in mind. Like some people get Aztec tattoos because they have a lineage. I don’t so I’m not sure what i want to get.

InkedJames
Participant
@inkedjames

If you get a tattoo at 15 you’ll regret it by the time you’re 18 for two reasons… First because you will have grown up so much by then and what you consider a cool tattoo (especially a gang related one) will seem stupid and second because any artist that will tattoo a fifteen year old will suck and you’ll just be left with a badly done gang related tattoo that will look awful and probably stop you ever getting a good job because nobody wants to hire a gang member do they?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Thats the thing. Youre asking complete strangers what to get. Basically youre not ready to get a tattoo cuz youre asking complete strangers what to get on your body that is going to be on there forever.

I do give u props for your screen name tho.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

LA skyline sounds good but yeah like the others say please wait until you are 18 not cuz its the law but cuz the world changes as you get older, you might change your mind by then

as for the wanna be gang banger – lol you already know he is silly so don’t let him worry ya

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

206o3yc.jpg

PrideFC
Participant
@pridefc

I said some gang tattoos are cool but I’m not gonna get them. I’m probably gonna get one at around 20-30? I just need other ideas for different types of tattoos that i could get.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Are you even in a “gang”

PrideFC
Participant
@pridefc
Wardy;113220 wrote:
Are you even in a “gang”

No what i meant was, I’m not in a gang and I’m not gonna get a GANG tattoo. But i am considering getting a NON-GANG related tattoo when I’m 20-30

ur_tatau_is_probably_gay
@

Waiting is a better option. I couldn’t see your photos you posted for whatever reason, but when you do get one, don’t be like 99% of the lame asses on this forum and in the world. Getting cheesy crap like “symbols that mean strength” or “tribal bull crap” or really anything on google images or a tattoo shop wall is typicaly the makings of a lame ass tattoo. Be original, badass, and make it revolve around you and your life. p.s. memorial and or name tattoos are among the top in the shit tattoo pyramid.

CupCake351
Participant
@cupcake351

I think thinking about a tattoo at 15 is a bad idea. Like everybody said, what you like will change. I am embarrassed by the things I liked when I was 15. If I had gotten tattoos like I wanted to at 15, I would be spending a lot of money on removal. There is no point at even thinking about what to get when you are so young. Maybe turn your focus onto making sure you like tattoos on other people and just in general. And if you still love them when you’re 18…or better, 20…then start thinking about design and content and go for it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.