overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

got this and plan on gettin me sisters and brothers star sign and year of birth added, get it bio mech effect ,but can that be done later or has it all gotta be done as part of the process?

dont want shootin down and peoples opinions of this its clearly not finished yet and i know its far from everyones tastes but i just havent thought it through proper which is just amateur but no biggie will get there in the end 🙂 i hope lol

img1375q.jpg

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

i know this is going to get alot of flack on here but just need some good advice so had to post it lol

Panter
Participant
@panter

Biomech and text? that’s gonna be different…
Maybe if you had it as the current wording written on something which forms part of the biomech, but you’d have to go way, way bigger with the overall tattoo and, IMO, it’d look crap, Biomech and text are poles apart.

In my opinion (not that I know anything) I’d either get it lasered and start again with the tattoo you really want or get it touched up then move on.
It’s not badly done, linework looks consistent and it’s straight.

Although it may not seem like it, I think you got all the advice you could really get on the other forum.

Good luck, and think things through properly next time!

EDIT: Just to add, and I’m not being offensive here, but do you know what biomech actually is? just wondering if you’ve mixed up styles and meant to mean something else. Might help others with suggestions, that’s all.

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

yo thanks for your reply mate i posted them both at the same time thats all,and yeah i no bio mechanical would seem random,i just meant the ripped skin effect most come with,and i just think this piece should just be left now then , just seems to bold and say stamp effect? if you get me,not no kind of shadein or back ground that could kick it off and make it look reasonable? what other tattoos could work with it? or would anything on that leg look daft now if you got me? i mean like polynesian could you not tie it in with anything atall ?

Panter
Participant
@panter

Don’t know if something along these lines would work? maybe if the lettering was made to look as if it was carved into stone or something under the skin?

You would need a very talented artist to pull if off well in my opinion, but then that goes for most tattoos really

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

well as that being one of the best ripped skin effect tats ive seen if i could get it lookin even half as good as that id be over the moon lol , but yeah thats the kinda idea i was thinking but dropped a bollock as i think it all needs to be taking into consideration and done at the same time,rather then gettin the writeing then going back,dontknow man am stuck id keep it as it is but me star sign just makes it look like a logo or stamp take that off it wudnt be half as bad if that makes sense hmmmm rackled me brains already

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Either laser this piece and start over, or do that tattoo that you really want on your other leg and leave this one alone.

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

think it looks pretty fucked if a just left it like that?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Im with yodaddy, make it go away, get the tattoo you really want to wear for the rest of your life

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.