Hand76
Participant
@hand76

Waited awhile I know. And I know some are not a fans of tribal tattoos but for me personally it works.

The reason I say that is for 2 reasons. 1) I like the overall look of them. :p And 2) I have OCD if I was to get writing or even a picture of something there is the chance I would regret it some 10+ years later. But with a tribal piece it’s just that, a stand alone design that means nothing going in and will mean the same (nothing) 10 years down the line. It doesn’t have a meaning just a feel to it…I dunno makes sense to me. ๐Ÿ™‚

I posted an unfinished pic and asked this board for advice on how to finish this about a month ago and here is the final design now with some light black shading.

Tattoo.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

much, much better, congrats

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

looks decent for tribal.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

As long as you like it congrats on your tattoo.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

It looks good. Unlike some here I like a good triabal and that is a good tribal congratulations

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Not a big fan of tribal, but it does look well done now. Much better than the initial pics.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Looks good, congrats! ๐Ÿ™‚

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

I like the look. It’s well done. If you’re like me, you’re already planning the next one in the back of your mind.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Got to admit I quite like tribal too, if it’s well done.

Yours is looking good, congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

In general, I like well done and well placed Tribals. Yours is both.

Hand76
Participant
@hand76
kcgreyhound;112686 wrote:
I like the look. It’s well done. If you’re like me, you’re already planning the next one in the back of your mind.

Haha not yet, everyone told me after your first it cane become an addiction but I have yet to get that itch yet.

Anyway thanks everyone for all the nice remarks. I thought it came pretty good but it’s certainly nice to see others agree.

BJL
Participant
@bjl

Even though I’m not a big fan of tribal, I think you have a solid piece there!
Congratulations!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That shading makes the piece, for sure. Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

Hand76
Participant
@hand76
ArniVidar;112747 wrote:
That shading makes the piece, for sure. Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks man and I agree.

Only thing is I don’t know if I should have had the balls to do the shading a certain color insted of black/grey. When she finished the shading it actually looked redish/purple (from the irritation of my skin) and I got to admit I thought that looked pretty cool.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You can actually shade color over the gray shading if you want.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.