nickyh88
@

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could give me a bit if advice?

I’ve got the following tattoo

Scarab.jpg

Do you think it could be covered up by something else like a Koi?

Thanks in advance!

Nick

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Yep, but you will be limited with some of the colouring. The best option maybe to get it hit with a LASER to make it bit lighter. As it’s black one of the cheaper LASER systems and hence cheaper for you will be able to deal with it.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

I agree with bluey. Laser would lighten it up and allow you more options with the cover up so you don’t end up getting lumped with something just cos it fits.

Laser doesn’t have to mean complete removal. It can just lighten the image a bit 🙂

LoweRD08m3
Participant
@lowerd08m3

Like everyone else said best bet would be to get some laser. Probably wouldn’t need many sessions because as previously stated it just needs to be lightened up. I’m not sure where u r from but Tim Pangburn in Philly is awesome at cover ups and may even be able to something the way it is. It would be limited in what could be done and would have to be a much larger piece which is why laser is a better option.
Ps sorry bout the thanks typing on an iPhone and I always click that instead of quick reply

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

you dont need any laser sessions ONLY IF you go to someone who specializes in cover ups. but those guys are far and few so yeah, get some laser sessions.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Before you laser it off have you considered getting the tattoo reworked and add some hint of colour?

It is not a bad piece actually and could easily be refreshed and polished up.

Take care
Matthew

Adler
Participant
@adler
Sherav;108746 wrote:
Hi

Before you laser it off have you considered getting the tattoo reworked and add some hint of colour?

It is not a bad piece actually and could easily be refreshed and polished up.

Take care
Matthew

I agree with this.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

its true, it isnt hideous, you could go full color, some background, wouldnt be all that bad

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yep I concur keep it just work with it color and background it’s not a bad tattoo.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.