msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Ok, this is a bit of a silly question, but when you get a tattoo on your back and you have no one to help you care for it, how do you wash it and moisturize it? Do you have a handled contraption or something? I was thinking of wrapping a soft cloth around my back brush. I’m getting my shoulder blade area tattoo next Saturday and was wondering about this. Yes, finally! I’m getting my second and probably last tattoo. I can’t wait. I love the design my artist came up with of my ideas. :):confused::D

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound
msmercury;108202 wrote:
I’m getting my second and probably last tattoo.

Yea to the first part, boo the the last. I don’t know of a contraption to apply moisturizer to your back, but I thought women could more easily reach that area than men.

CanadianKid
Participant
@canadiankid

Shouldn’t be that hard to find a man willing to rub your back ….

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
CanadianKid;108209 wrote:
Shouldn’t be that hard to find a man willing to rub your back ….

Ha! That’s sweet! My husband is here, but isn’t around in the morning when I will need a helping hand! ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
kcgreyhound;108207 wrote:
Yea to the first part, boo the the last. I don’t know of a contraption to apply moisturizer to your back, but I thought women could more easily reach that area than men.

Yes, to be sure this is true and I can reach way up my back because I’m flexible and so thin, but it would be much more convenient having a helping hand or a contraption, for lack of a better word. Also, I’m concerned about sleeping on it. I’m a back sleeper! UGH!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i used this padded back washer thing that adler recommended. works like a dream with soap, ointment, lotion.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Actually a very good question to be honest.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Anything long enough (ruler, wooden spoon) to reach the spot with a cloth tied on it should do right?
Then the same again with a little lotion?
Am I making this too simple and missing the point?

bluey
Participant
@bluey

You will never look at a door way the same again – just one little rub to get rid of that itching…

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Cornishtiger;108232 wrote:
Anything long enough (ruler, wooden spoon) to reach the spot with a cloth tied on it should do right?
Then the same again with a little lotion?
Am I making this too simple and missing the point?

Ha, no! I have to admit I hadn’t thought of the ruler, though! ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
yodaddynukka;108215 wrote:
i used this padded back washer thing that adler recommended. works like a dream with soap, ointment, lotion.

Sounds perfect!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
yodaddynukka;108215 wrote:

Sounds perfect! ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
bluey;108234 wrote:
You will never look at a door way the same again – just one little rub to get rid of that itching…

Haha! Damn, I have been thinking about the itching I’m going to have. Not looking forward to that part of it! I’m really concerned about sleeping on my back. ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
msmercury;108250 wrote:
Sounds perfect!

You can find it at bed bath beyond. He recommnded it to me on another forum. I will try to find the link.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
yodaddynukka;108284 wrote:
You can find it at bed bath beyond. He recommnded it to me on another forum. I will try to find the link.

That’s great, I appreciate that! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.