Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well this is it just thought i would share it all with you and ask your opinion if you think it would look better with the top of a playing card looking as though it’s behind it (The card being a ace of spades) there most famous song.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I think that design is sick man, having a hard time imagining a card behind it because alone the logo is awesome

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
BigZach;101645 wrote:
I think that design is sick man, having a hard time imagining a card behind it because alone the logo is awesome

Yeah im also thinking the card will spoil it and make it look a bit to modern/tacky.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

looks like it will be cool. who did you have in mind for the artist?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

A tattoo artist called Nick Devine. Im also good friends with him. Ill post up some of he’s work.

here are some examples of he’s work the pictures aren’t the best quality.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;101653 wrote:
A tattoo artist called Nick Devine. Im also good friends with him. Ill post up some of he’s work.

here are some examples of he’s work the pictures aren’t the best quality.

Sigh I had thought you were learning.:(

Amok
Participant
@amok

why not put the design on the playing card, instead of the spade or heart or whatever.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
Amok;101670 wrote:
why not put the design on the playing card, instead of the spade or heart or whatever.

I was thinking the same thing.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
buttwheat;101666 wrote:
Sigh I had thought you were learning.:(

Ok, I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought the same thing. Then again, this is the 16 and pregnant generation. Mediocrity is praised.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
maniacthw;101972 wrote:
Ok, I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought the same thing. Then again, this is the 16 and pregnant generation. Mediocrity is praised.

Why is it you settle for it then?

56belair
Participant
@56belair

Maybe a a spade behind the skull.

football_shirt_206_1.jpg

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Wardy;101976 wrote:

Because I went to an artist who had a really nice portfolio. How was I supposed to know he was a shit artist?

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Wardy;101976 wrote:

You on the other hand…

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
maniacthw;102018 wrote:
Because I went to an artist who had a really nice portfolio.

Judging by the tattoos (s)he did on you I doubt it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
maniacthw;102019 wrote:
You on the other hand…

not trying to be a dick here but I’ve never liked you. Your one of the very few people who i could saw your neck off with a butter knife and smile about it. Just hurry up and die to be honest, your so cocky towards everybody but if you saw them you would be up there arse.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.