Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I voted.

Anybody with enough balls (virtual or otherwise) to get a lip tattoo deserves a click of the mouse.

My only questions are;

1. How long did it take?

2. How much did that hurt during and after?

Take care
Matthew

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Cool idea for a tattoo and very brave, shame its a terrible band!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Not sure why the last 2 posters think getting a tattoo somewhere that no one will see unless you show them and will only last a year or two is brave or ballsy? It seems pretty wussy to me Ballsy would getting it on her forehead.

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren
buttwheat;101515 wrote:
Not sure why the last 2 posters think getting a tattoo somewhere that no one will see unless you show them and will only last a year or two is brave or ballsy? It seems pretty wussy to me Ballsy would getting it on her forehead.

Brave as in I would not do it, and as in getting a band tattoo. As I like a lot of bands but I would certainly not want there logo on me LOL

Nah if she had her forehead done, I wouldn’t be saying brave I would be saying dumb-arse LOL!!:D

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I’m gonna go with #7 actually…. Hanson logo and lyrics tattooed on her ankle / foot and willing to have their signatures tattooed on if she meets them and they sign her leg.

http://mix1051.radio.com/2011/11/18/pet-a-palooza-2011-ultimate-hanson-fan-photo-contest/#photo-7

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

who the fuck is fucking hanson!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Amok
Participant
@amok
Wardy;101697 wrote:
who the fuck is fucking hanson!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Dude you’re not fooling anyone, we know you have all their albums and your bedroom walls are covered in their posters. You even have a little bit of hair from each band member that you keep in your underwear.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
Amok;101727 wrote:
Dude you’re not fooling anyone, we know you have all their albums and your bedroom walls are covered in their posters. You even have a little bit of hair from each band member that you keep in your underwear.

this amused me.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;101727 wrote:

Amok you fucking promised! you said you wasn’t going to tell anybody! FUCK SAKE!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I like Hansen. I took my exwife to one of their concerts a few years back. I’m pretty sure I was the only man there. I was groped in the…I want to call it a pit out of habit, but Hansen fans don’t mosh they, like, hop? When Taylor says jump, they jump in unison. But if you’re a dude and you know the lyrics, even a big fat biker looking fuck like me can get mad play from a strangely young and attractive fanbase.

Seriously, they kept grabbing my ass! It made my wife so jealous that she actually fucked me for once!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.