south5am
@

I have almost finalized a design for an arm tattoo in memory of my younger brother who passed away last year.

Thoughts / suggestions?

Thanks

34nqkvb.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hey, Why not get your brother’s name and put a bit more of a design to it other than just text.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sorry for your loss. I think your brother is deserving of a much better tattoo then a crappy text tattoo. Put some thought into it. Get a tattoo that represents your brother take some stuff that your brother was into and incorporate them into a tattoo. Skip the text.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

I agree with skipping the text. Do you really need the word “brother” tattooed on you to remember your brother?

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
buttwheat;101066 wrote:
Sorry for your loss. I think your brother is deserving of a much better tattoo then a crappy text tattoo. Put some thought into it. Get a tattoo that represents your brother take some stuff that your brother was into and incorporate them into a tattoo. Skip the text.

I completely agree! A memorial can be something much more creative than a word, or a name and dates even. It’s fine if that’s what you’re into, but there’s a lot more available.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.