adam2289
Participant
@adam2289

I have a tribal tattoo on my arm and I want to add on to it to make it a half sleeve. I was thinking of going with a japanese theme like lotus flowers( black/gray/red).Im just not sure if that would flow well together being there two different themes. i want it to look more like one piece not two.
tribaltatt.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

the styles you mention are very different and not often seen together but it has been done, Atlantas Brandon Bond did a sleeve fixer upper on Atlanta Braves major league pitcher Peter Moylan (australia), Peter had some not so good ink Brandon turned it into a sleeve for him, check out AllorNothing tattoo.com and see Brandons work………………..yes it can be done

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Would you be accepting on a cover up of that?

adam2289
Participant
@adam2289

I really don’t want to do a cover up. Especially since im going to the same artists and the piece isn’t that old. I can and can’t see the idea working im just not sure.

Amok
Participant
@amok

It’s your call but personally I wouldn’t go back to the same shop.

adam2289
Participant
@adam2289

It doesn’t seem like it would be an easy piece to cover up. I didn’t think artists like touching other artists work. I guess the main thing im worried about is the areas in between the red and black that are just bare skin and if you could shade in between them?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.