colormepie
Participant
@colormepie

I’m young and currently living with my parents who are against tattoos until I’m done with school.
I plan on moving out soon but can’t wait any longer. I really want a tattoo and I already have someone who will do it.
I just need help on where to get it done. It’s my first and I want it to be moderatly hidden. But somewhere I can show off too. I also have to factor in future jobs and such.

I want to get some type of Infinity sign.

Any suggestions on where I should get it done?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

How young are you? If you’re under 18, then wait until you’re 18. Otherwise, you’re going to end up getting some crappy ass tattoo from some scratcher.

Tarsalus
Participant
@tarsalus

I just got this tattoo a month or so ago. First one, and I wanted it in a relatively hidden area, but also able to show it off.. Therefore the inner bicep location! Couldn’t be happier with my choice.

BigAl
Participant
@bigal

You should totally get that Guy you know to.ink that ish on your stomach.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

If you have long hair, the back of your neck would be a good spot. It’s a symmetrical design, so center makes sense. Easy to hide, easy to show off.
Have it done PROFESSIONALY.

Kkeebb
@

I just did an infinity tattoo yesterday. It was the infinity sign with the word love on the right at the bottom. I’m not a professional. But it came out good.

colormepie
Participant
@colormepie

Where was the infinite-love tattoo done?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
colormepie;98971 wrote:
Where was the infinite-love tattoo done?

I’ll take “His kitchen or basement” for $100 Alex.

Kkeebb
@

I tattooed it on her wrist. I’m not a boy. And I did it in my office.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

If as you say your parents are only against you getting a tattoo until you finish school go with their wishes / demands if you are 18 you won’t have to wait long until you are free to get one, if under 18 don’t even think of it, as only the dubious tattoo artist will scratch a few lines on you.

Ask Wardy Ink about his first (I think about age 15) tattoo.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Take Blueys advice, it’s good!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Get it on your neck. Fuck your parents what the hell have they done for you those rotten bastards.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
buttwheat;99281 wrote:
Get it on your neck. Fuck your parents what the hell have they done for you those rotten bastards.

LMMFAO. Buttwheat… you’re back!!! 😀

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Nothing says class like a face tattoo. Go for it.

HarrisAlanify
Participant
@harrisalanify

Got it on your waist so that your parents can’t find it. Go ahead if you’re above 18, guy.:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.