oceanpearl
Participant
@oceanpearl

I’m heading to Mexico for a week right away here and although I always wear sunscreen on my tatts no matter what, I’m just wondering about those special sunblocks specifically for tattoos. Has anyone used them and are they any better than a high spf waterproof sunscreen? They are more expensive, that’s for sure………….

I live in a cold climate (Edmonton) so I do plan on laying on in the sun for the whole week. This balances out the 8 months of winter that I spend completely covered up in layers and layers of clothes.

thanks dudes!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Don’t buy anything with the word tattoo on the label. It is just a way to separate you from more of your money.

vala
Participant
@vala

during my sleeve being done I too went on a short vacation to a sunnier climate and I just used normal suncream. i did however the tattoo to heal since the last session before i jetted off.

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;98290 wrote:
Don’t buy anything with the word tattoo on the label. It is just a way to separate you from more of your money.

Yeah, just get a good sunscreen and not something supposedly specifically for tattoos, most of that stuff is expensive garbage. And don’t use sunscreen on a tattoo unless it’s fully healed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.