ArniVidar
@arnividar

Just curious 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

This thread will be good. Would love to see how many was the same age as me!

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Old guy just voted…

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

20. Took two years to get the balls up to defy my parents.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I was 40. It should be interesting trying to compare the quality of the first tattoo and the age that it was applied.

Here is my first one

403983f9.jpg

bluey
Participant
@bluey

They have been covered up, but I have never looked back and I’m always wanting more.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

My first one is the tribal on my arm -.-

Faded, blank spots, uneven lines, Scar tissue. you name it ive got it.

But it was a experience haha

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Not surprisingly, it seems most people have gotten them between the ages of 16-20 during the typical rebellious/self-exploration period. :p That’s when I first decided I wanted one, but I didn’t actually go forward until I was 32. 😮

CandD
Participant
@candd

Had my first one when I was almost 30. I never considered getting a tattoo before…but I guess when I got older and had some life defining experiences, it made me want to express myself through something as permanent as a tattoo. (Plus when my parents freaked out over it, they could no longer ground me for it.) 😀

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

13, self inflicted experiment

brok3npr0mise
Participant
@brok3npr0mise

Wow….I guess I was a little older. I was 25. Always wanted one just never could decide what I wanted. Now, of course, I want more. But first have to get one fixed :/

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

Got my first this year at 51.

Some of my family say I did it because I am going through mid-life crisis. If it wasn’t for a shops mess-up I would of had my 1st 20+ years ago. But with their scheduling problem I walked out and just didn’t really think about again until this year.

INKEDUP914
Participant
@inkedup914

my first was 17, i currently have 4, and im 25 now.

PeppermintEgo
Participant
@peppermintego

It took me 22 years to get my first one but only three months after that to get my second one, hehe. Many more to come as well.

Bope
Participant
@bope

16 but got them all covered when I was 35

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.