iainaucott
Participant
@iainaucott

Hi

Whats the general opinion of foot tattoos on men? Are they cool or not. Has anybody got any pics of tattooed guys feet (wierd question I know) or suggestions of what might look cool?

Cheers

Adler
Participant
@adler

I’ll admit I’ve seen a couple of nice pics on the web that look pretty good but in my opinion foot tattoos are for women.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I think they are for women as well

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Well, if you want one get it. Ill personally be getting mine done once i get both legs from knees to ankles done.

It’s just one of those things were more women get them so that’s why people feel they are gender specific(My opinion).

Cheers,
Marcus

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

It’s different if you have the leg done and connects to the foot. I think if a guy just gets his foot done and nothing else, it’s a little feminine

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

rooster and pig tattoos go on feet of seamen. not feminine.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

More for women imho, but if I ran out of space, I can’t say I wouldn’t consider it.

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

i think it depends on the tattoo as well. something frilly and flowery is going to look feminine no matter where it is but I’ve seen a simple black peace sign look good on a guys foot

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
iainaucott;93275 wrote:
Hi
Has anybody got any pics of tattooed guys feet (wierd question I know)

You think?

humancfoottattoo.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

your foot is a crappy place for a tattoo anyway, pass

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Balogna.

Women have feet. Guys have feet. If the tattoo is on a guys foot, there’s no way it can possibly be “feminine”.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

yeah, why hide the work, you wear shoes most of the time, the foot is an absolute crappy place to hold a good tattoo and I dont wear flip flops, ever, I dont imagine you do much, put that piece where everyone can see it

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I know it’s rubbish to think it, but when I think foot tattoo I think sexy female foot tattoo. A foot tattoo on a man just doesn’t compute for me.

clay1680
@

go for it who gives a fuck where its at unless its like a tramp stamp then i dont think it matters. i personally diont think its femineine or gay to get feet tats

Amok
Participant
@amok

Pretty feminine to be honest. They usually only look good on guys if there is a full leg sleeve there as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.