Komeet
Participant
@komeet

I am looking some half sleeve + chest + shoulder+a little bit upper back tribal tattoo pictures, to get some ideas for my tattoo. Would like to show some of the tattoos to my girlfriend ( he is a really good painter ), so she can make a sketch.
So i would like that you post some great tattoo pictures here.
I would like to get something like that:
a.jpg

OR:

b.jpg

Best wishes, K

Amok
Participant
@amok

Welcome to the forum mate.

Please don’t get tribal that looks like that, its absolutely horrible.

Maybe you could look at something like this?

tribal-arm-tattoos-tribal-rock-styled-tattoo-on-arm-and-chest.jpg

PS you seem to like oiled-up muscle-men, so here’s some tribal on THE ROCK, which doesn’t suck as much as the links you posted.

1286412852_the-rock6.jpg

Komeet
Participant
@komeet

I posted theese because i am also a bodybuilder, not because i like oiled up guys : )
I’ve allready seen The Rock’s tattoo, but it’s not quite what i want.

K

tommytatts
Participant
@tommytatts

do you want it kept relatively simple or complex? i.e. size is more important? I think the more detailed ones are time and money but look much better in the long run

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Tribal sucks, get something more rad.. A Japanese piece that big would look awesome

Amok
Participant
@amok
Komeet;91811 wrote:
I posted theese because i am also a bodybuilder, not because i like oiled up guys : )
I’ve allready seen The Rock’s tattoo, but it’s not quite what i want.

K

I was just kidding about that 🙂

But yeah, the links you posted are just average tribal, the kind of thing you regret 10 years later. They don’t have much imagination or significance or artistic skill. At the end of the day its your body, but there’s some really good tribal out there (hard to find) but its worth the extra cost for a badass tattoo rather than one that’s just “OK”.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Please don’t get a tribal dude, you could get something 100 times better

Komeet
Participant
@komeet

May be some examples ?
All pictures what contains tattoos in that area what i would like to get are welcome : )

My first tought was tribal, but it don’t mean that i am not interested of new ideas : )

K

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Be nice or the roid rage will come out.

tribal-dragon-tattoos-for-shoulders-and-chest.jpg

leon6.jpg

tribal-tattoo-shoulder-onto-chest-17072009.jpg

cool-spiderman-chest-tattoo.jpg

may07-184.jpg

shoulder+free+tattoo+design.jpg

Komeet
Participant
@komeet

There is no such thing as roid rage 😉
Third is quite cool (if it were a little bit bigger)

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

If you decide to go with tribal, make sure to get tattooed by someone who specializes in it. It’s actually a difficult task to apply large areas of solid black evenly, and a lot of tattooers find tribal boring. Do your research and find that artist that would actually enjoy making your tattoo, then everybody wins:)

PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

ive been going over the same debate bro cant decide if i should just get tribal or make it into the head of a dragon or something else i want something going down to my elbow but just cant figure out what soo many doubts

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

That’s easy. You are not ready and you shouldn’t get tattooed.

PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

at this point i agree with that but im still leaning towards the tribal right now just gotta put some more thought into im close though =)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.