Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Thanks Amok. Nope an Aussie living in Victoria!! I can definitely point you in the right direction if you can tell me what state and what styles your into.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Aussie Tom;92201 wrote:
and a poor photo of my Koeplinger piece –

p1000255hm.jpg

love your traditional pieces!!!!

Adler
Participant
@adler
yodaddynukka;92242 wrote:

Me too. I remember seeing this on the other forum, different username?

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I do love myself some traditional artwork. Looks great !

PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

im gonna agree with the fuck it attitude get what you want… and im gonna agree with the slightly feminine look of that piece sry bro little on the girly side

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
yodaddynukka;92242 wrote:
Adler;92282 wrote:
Me too. I remember seeing this on the other forum, different username?

Thanks guys. Yup that would be me on the other site ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chad is arriving in Australia next week for a fortnight of tattooing and I have just got some tax money back so hopefully I can work something out. I’m thinking panther head ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Really think the heartagram is a bad idea. Also not the best idea to use a bunch of separate pieces to build a sleeve. It’s always nice to build one continuous piece from wrist to shoulder.

Plague
Participant
@plague

Getting a band tat is highly risky. 1. That band will prob not be around for the longrun. 2. I always think “What happens if that band changes. Some bands totally shift their music. I wouldn’t get a band, cuz let’s say the lead singer turns out to be a douche bag… Feel sorry for anyone who might have gotten a Limp Bizkit tat back in the day LOL

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.