eshan7
Participant
@eshan7

Can someone help me out with a sample declaration to sign before doing a tattoo..??

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

what on earth do you mean? … I have never heard this before in my life. You go into a studio book it. Show up. Get tattoo’d. Go home …. :confused:

eshan7
Participant
@eshan7

woah…!! well i’m from india.. and here, some artists get declarations signed from their clients before giving them a tattoo..

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1

Yes, I know what you mean. Here in Vancouver some studios have the client sign a waiver to indicate they understand the risks and have had a consultation and info sesh from the artist prior to the work commencing. I signed a waiver for my latest piece and felt fine about the paperwork.

eshan7
Participant
@eshan7

found a sample waiver format… posting a link here for others… 😀

http://news.bmezine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/pubring/legal/tattoorelease.html

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I have had to sign a waiver form since my first tattoo 7 years ago.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

I had to sign a waiver as well stating I understood the possible risks and I had to let them know if I was allergic to certain metals, latex etc. Had to promise not to hold the shop or artist responsible for any problems I might have. I think it is pretty standard. I had no issues with signing it. 🙂

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

As far as I know, most (if not all) tattoo shops in the US require clients sign a waiver understanding the risks, your personal info (and a copy of your DL) before you are tattooed.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

paul booth makes you sign your soul to the devil before getting tattooed by him. true story.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.