imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I’ve been trying to find pictures of bandana print tattoos and can’t find any. I really like the print on bandana’s and want to use it as fillers so I’ve been trying to find pics to get a good idea of what it could look like. If anyone has come across a pic of this, please post it. 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I don’t even know what a bandana print is.

bboarder06
Participant
@bboarder06

I haven’t seen it used as filler before, but the pattern is called a paisley so try googling that.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;91006 wrote:
I don’t even know what a bandana print is.

I’ve actually never heard of it either 🙁

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

bandana_red.jpg That’s bandana print

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Oh… so all bandanas have the same print on them?

bboarder06
Participant
@bboarder06

Yea. That dense border is a paisley pattern and the dots on the inside are individual paisleys.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I was beginning to think there aren’t any bandanas in other countries besides the US. :p

I never knew what the print was called. Thanks for that bboarder.

What do you guys think of having this tattooed? The pics I’ve seen are the huge version… I’m thinking having it exactly the size on the bandana. I’m in rush to make a decision just yet.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
imperial1904;91044 wrote:
I was beginning to think there aren’t any bandanas in other countries besides the US. :p

There are bandanas all over the world, but the word bandana just means “triangular or square piece of material to be used as headwear”. It comes in a bazillion different varieties, colors, fabrics and textures. For people outside the US, there’s no such thing as a ‘bandana pattern’ 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.