Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Hi everyone! It’s been a long time since I posted here, what’s happening? e, I finished my sleeve and now I’m moving to LA for a promotion in my field, should be there in a couple of weeks. To celebrate, I’m starting the process of a half sleeve on my other arm, along the lines of Yodaddynuka’s bio-mech piece he was working on with Paco Detiz. Is he still around? Mine is going to be more mech and less bio, I want a really industrial looking piece with lots of layers and depth.

Anyway, I’m looking for a hyper realistic black and grey artist in LA. I’m looking for someone who is really, really good. Money isn’t really going to be too much of an issue and I don’t mind waiting a while but I would like someone in LA.

any help you can give me would be appreciated.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

wazzup bro. im still around. i actually just finished my half sleeve 2 weeks ago. i remember you mentioned you were moving to la. are you looking for color or bg? i know roman abrego has done some sick gears (in color tho), but he does side more on the biomech side. maybe if you just tell him you want more gears and less bio he can come up with something?

do you have pics of your finished sleeve?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

wazzup bro. im still around. i actually just finished my half sleeve 2 weeks ago. i remember you mentioned you were moving to la. are you looking for color or bg? i know roman abrego has done some sick gears (in color tho), but he does side more on the biomech side. maybe if you just tell him you want more gears and less bio he can come up with something?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
yodaddynukka;88619 wrote:

Thanks dude! I’ll check it out, it’s good to see you still here!

I owe you guys photos of my finished arm, I’ll take some in the next couple of days. It finished strong!

clay1680
@

yess please post some pics the last ones were looking sick n would love to see the finish product.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Done.

Any other thoughts on LA artists? I found some guys at Lost Soul tattoo in Fontana (near LA) but I want to keep my research broad and open.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

For black and grey I would look into Carlos Torres. http://www.carlostorresart.com/

l.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

jesus….looks like a fucking photo! that artist is insane

edit: yes i’m aware that the tattoo is probably from an old photo, and that it actually IS a photo of a tattoo, but… whatever

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i agree 100% with carlos as well. his wait is over a year though, so if you have the patience i say go for it.

on a side note, i dont think i have ever seen him do gears, but im sure he can and will nail it.

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

That’s a stunning tattoo. His waiting list has to be a mile long.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

these two are my favorite from him:
248243_1930729780709_1016166366_32064703_8296640_n.jpg
72738_1562823823290_1016166366_31494222_4737319_n-1.jpg

i cant wait to get my piece from carlos!!! its gonna hurt like a bitch tho…

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

Dude, who cares about the pain when you can rock something like that!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Yeah i have over 70hrs of work, but im always weary of the pain, lol. The carlos piece will be on one half of my whole front body (bottom of stomach to upper chest) so its gonna hurt! But the end result i always worth it.

But i dont mean to hijack gsouders thread, so i will keep trying to throws out artists for him to consider…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I have watched Carlos work it is not a quick thing.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

TWO WORDS victor sepulveda

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.