Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well tommorow morning at 9am i get my fingers touched up as there is a few blank spots and some color missing.
I am also getting the thin lines abit bolder and the tops of the letters color’d in green.

When i get my fingers done it was a pain with the healing process as we use our hands on a daily basis. Normally i just use Bepanthen Cream and wash the tat morning and night.

Was just wondering for you more experienced tattoo addicts if this is the correct way as i want my fingers to come out nice and crisp this time so i only have to keep on top of them every few years ๐Ÿ˜€

I can take critisizim opinions are always welcome

Thanks guys.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

What about very light, thin, cotton gloves? You know, the white ones? I dunno, perhaps they would just increase the friction instead of protecting against it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Really awkward place to have tattoo’d to be honest when they are healing because they scab very quikly and you just forget about them and knock them when you are doing day to day things ๐Ÿ™

Must admit though, love it when it’s healed. :D:cool:

WAFL Stunt Gav
Participant
@wafl-stunt-gav

I tattoo fingers on a fairly regurlar basis and unfortunately tattoos on the hands/fingers are prone to getting damaged. just use the bepanthen as u are doing and dont do the dishes or summat while its healin. I don’t know why but my hand tattooz have never fell out and my hands are constantly in latex/nitrile gloves maybe it helped but i dont know

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.