Liv7301
@

Hi all!

I am searching for an image or symbol for my first tattoo. I have recently lost over 80 lbs and feel the need to (literally) mark the occasion. I would like to put this tattoo inside the wrist so that I can see it throughout the day for inspiration/empowerment. However, I am a teacher so I need to keep it smaller and tasteful.

My theme: transformation, evolution, becoming, renewal, rebirth.

Many have suggested a butterfly, but for some reason that seems cliche or overdone. Anyone have any suggestions for a direction to go in?

Thanks so much for help and inspiration!

pixiedust
Participant
@pixiedust

if you don’t want to go the butterfly route (they are nice..I have one on my neck)…maybe some kind of Japanese symbol that will be small enough on the wrist and also tasteful. Google what you’re looking for..I am sure lots will come up!

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked
Liv7301;88051 wrote:
My theme: transformation, evolution, becoming, renewal, rebirth.

autobots_logo_sm.jpg

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

The snake can represent transformation as it sheds it’s skin. This can represent you shedding weight and renewing yourself. It is an image that I have tattooed on myself as a symbol of a fresh start as I have shed my old ways and my old life to start fresh.

amanaman11
Participant
@amanaman11
BertNaked;88057 wrote:
autobots_logo_sm.jpg

LMFAO – that was funny

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

thumbnail.aspx?q=829431884587&id=47173ba24e89b9d96c7a822567e27cc7&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.reconnections.net%2fhatch_egg.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.