NITROMITE
Participant
@nitromite

I recently got a tribal outlined. part of it wraps from my back over my shoulder to my chest “this part took very well” the rest of the tat goes down my arm “this part has many blown lines where the ink has vanished over the matter of a few days. mt question is, can blown lines be fixed properly and what exactly causes them?

on another note what would be a good needle to use when filling a tribal of this size?

Thanks for any help!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

It sounds like there are a lot of fun details missing from this story. So did you ink yourself or did a scratcher friend do it?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Nobody here will tell you what needles to use, or how to fix a blowout, because scratchers are extremely unwelcome in here. If you continue trying to acquire this information, I will be forced to boot you out.. so please don’t.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Wouldn’t a professional tattoo artist know exactly what size needle to use??

ArniVidar
@arnividar
imperial1904;86979 wrote:
Wouldn’t a professional tattoo artist know exactly what size needle to use??

Yep.. and how to fix blow-outs, and indeed how to mostly avoid causing them in the first place.

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Pardon me while I throw-up in my mouth a little bit.

Evilrhoda
Participant
@evilrhoda

I just don’t understand why people let someone who has no idea what they’re doing practice on them. There are so many places to get tattooed and if people are spending $50-$100 every month for a cell phone bill (which almost everyone does) surely they can save up enough money to pay for a tattoo?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Try http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/They may help you there.

NITROMITE
Participant
@nitromite

I am the artiest. I have drawn for years and just picked up a gun. I got advise on what needle to use for the out line from the local ink shop. I did not realize you guys are all pros and are unwilling to help beginners. I was simply wondering, because i have been reading about blown line here and they mention blurring, mine did not blur it simply came out. the reason i was asking about what needle to use is because i have to go buy my first fill needle. and i am dealing with big areas. And just so you know i do have a ginni pig helping me with the spots i cant reach, but have seen sketches from her as well and have total faith in her with the gun. I am sry to have tweaked your forum. I will seek another place to ask questions. and look for help.

SRY Again
Nitromite

Adler
Participant
@adler

You picked up a “gun” ? Wow, what a post and you wonder why we despise scratchers so much. If you were serving a proper apprenticeship this would never have happened. Do everyone a favor and put down your “gun” and never use it again. People like you are a disgrace to the tattoo community.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Wait… you got the tattoo and you tattooed it yourself?? :confused:
How the hell…?? Especially the back?

Someone help me out, I’m confused lol.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
imperial1904;87031 wrote:
Wait… you got the tattoo and you tattooed it yourself?? :confused:
How the hell…?? Especially the back?

Someone help me out, I’m confused lol.

NITROMITE;87024 wrote:
just so you know i do have a ginni pig helping me with the spots i cant reach, but have seen sketches from her as well and have total faith in her with the gun

Yeah…. can’t say much about that.

NITROMITE
Participant
@nitromite

it is very unlikely that any of you were born with the ability to tatt/drawl . every one of you were right where i am right now at one point. It blows my mind how un willing you guys are. what is the point of this site if its just a bunch of stuck up pros not willing to help the new guy. do you all just sit here and argue all day with each other? You pros are too good for me. its a shame, i had 5 people sign up because i though their was good info here, my bad

NITROMITE
Participant
@nitromite

so if you give yourself a tatto you dont get one.. I am the one confused..

Adler
Participant
@adler

No, you’re bad is trying to get technical tattoo information from strangers on a tattoo enthusiast forum rather than from a mentor during a proper apprecticeship. There are hardly any actual tattoo artists here anyway so not sure what you were expecting. If you can draw as good as you say, put down the “gun” and take your portfolio to shops and seek an appropriate apprenticeship and learn how to tattoo the proper way not from shortcuts.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Tribal/blown lines’ is closed to new replies.