dubman
Participant
@dubman

whats peoples general views on mixing themes of tattoos?

eg. Japanese sleeve one arm. religious sleeve on the other. candy skull on leg (just as an example)

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I don’t mind it. It’s how they wanted it. I don’t get tattoos to please other people. I’m mixing themes up myself. I have my roots and heritage on one arm and something else on the other of where I grew up and going to mix some religious stuff in there with some skulls. I think if that person is happy with their layout, that’s all that matters.

dubman
Participant
@dubman

yea i agree!! as long as its ur own, you like thats all that matters.

just a discussion at work today, an older member of who i work for looking at my sleeve( dissapproving lol) said id be having more explaining some potential ideas.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

The way things are looking right now, I think I will have a seperate theme on each limb.. so I’m all for mixing it up 🙂

Evilrhoda
Participant
@evilrhoda

I think people mix themes because if you have a lot of tattoos it would be boring to have the same type of thing on your whole body.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

go for it. It will look just fine.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’ve got a very simplistic flash-like tat on my ankle and a detailed B&G on my arm. I’m considering a traditional Jap piece, a B&G horror theme and a nice color piece as well.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

im all over the place with my ink. i have a bio gear half sleeve and below that on my forearms are japanese. my other arm is a full japanese sleeve. my right leg is a full “where the wild things are” sleeve. my left leg and back is full japanese.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.