meventer
Participant
@meventer

hey guys! im new here 🙂
i was wondering if i could get someone to draw me a design of a tattoo? i am thinking about getting an old fashioned western star, kind of texas style.
im open for suggestions and anything of the like.
thanks! 🙂

meventer
Participant
@meventer

sarcastic much? of course I looked on there first, which is why I asked on here because I wanted something a little more personal/original.

people on forums are so nice…

Adler
Participant
@adler

Actually I’m very sarcastic, thanks for noticing. But seriously, just find a qualified tattoo artist and let them draw something up for you. Explain in more detail what you’re looking for and see what they come up with.

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

yeah what he said really, take a picture of what you roughly want and show a tattooist and tell what youd like done to personalize it or what he could do to personalise it.

And if hes not interested in customising it try a different tattooist.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
Adler;85985 wrote:
Actually I’m very sarcastic, thanks for noticing. But seriously, just find a qualified tattoo artist and let them draw something up for you. Explain in more detail what you’re looking for and see what they come up with.

I second this! Where are you located i am sure we can suggest some good shops and tattooers…..

meventer
Participant
@meventer

oh alright, thatd probably be a better idea. im located in charleston, SC
thanks!

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
meventer;86017 wrote:
oh alright, thatd probably be a better idea. im located in charleston, SC
thanks!

Are you willing to travel a little bit? If so, I would say goto Georgia as there are some world class tattooers within a few hours of you. There’s a very insightful/helpful tattoo discussion called Who do you think deserves some recognition?. These are tattooers that tend to get less credit so far but are top notch and getting more known. You could get them before the wait list get too long. Remember you get what you pay for so shopping around for the “cheapest” tattooer/tattoo can mor eoften than not end up being a cheap tattoo that won’t look very good in the long run.

If you’re willing to travel a little further the list can be much longer. Sometimes traveling to get tattooed is so much fun and well worth it!

hope this helps….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.