Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Ok so im thinking of getting a beavis and butthead tattoo, i like getting tattoo’s that make people laugh like my Eric Cartmen tattoo has in the past and had alot of compliments over it.

Opinions please 😀

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

you don’t really want to be known as the guy with goofy tattoos do you? There is some amzing work to be had and a flat 2d cartoon tattoo isn’t it.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

i now firmly believe you should wait a few years before getting any more tattoos.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
goldengraemes;85945 wrote:
you don’t really want to be known as the guy with goofy tattoos do you?

What’s wrong with a goofy tattoo I have a goofy tattoo.

Ross_W;85955 wrote:
i now firmly believe you should wait a few years before getting any more tattoos.

Agreed if I had gotten all the tattoos I wanted at 18 I would have some pretty dumb ass tattoos.

Adler
Participant
@adler
WardyInk;85934 wrote:
Ok so im thinking of getting a beavis and butthead tattoo, i like getting tattoo’s that make people laugh like my Eric Cartmen tattoo has in the past and had alot of compliments over it.

Opinions please 😀

I don’t like the idea, especially if you’re main motivation is to get this and other tattoos to make other people laugh. Are you getting tattoos for you or to entertain other people?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

No please don’t take it the wrong way.. I love all my tattoo’s and i love the idea of getting this tattoo, Them making other people laugh is just a bonus at the end of it i love “Goofy/cartoonish” style tattoo’s.

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

you do love your cartoons, dont you like any other shows??? Like LA Law or Monk?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.