opiate_the_masses
Participant
@opiate_the_masses

has anybody here done any scarification? I found something about it and thought it was pretty interesting and a little freaky so if anyone does I would like to see it post some pics. Thanks

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein

you have to go back for them to take the scrab of then take a further layer of skin!

opiate_the_masses
Participant
@opiate_the_masses

wow thats pretty gross I was kind of thinking about one but the chances aren’t looking good for that haha

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein

yeah they actually cut pieces of your flesh out! I was thinking of getting one done, but that’s my limit! think of the possibility of infection!!!

opiate_the_masses
Participant
@opiate_the_masses
seven8nein;84740 wrote:
yeah they actually cut pieces of your flesh out! I was thinking of getting one done, but that’s my limit! think of the possibility of infection!!!

I kind of want one too mainly for the fact that it’s a little freaky ya know lol and I seen pictures of this girl that got bamboo on her back and it had a pic of the pile of skin from it OUCH!
I already kind of have one haha my buddy dared me and my dumb ass said sure he heated up the tip of a lighter with another lighter and stuck it on my calf bad idea I jerked my leg back and he let go and it freakin stuck there! he yanked it off man did that hurt I was pealing skin off for the rest of the day and it scabbed up really big but i picked it off now it’s just a smooth red U shape on my leg lol pretty cool party scar though 😎

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein
opiate_the_masses;84754 wrote:
I kind of want one too mainly for the fact that it’s a little freaky ya know lol and I seen pictures of this girl that got bamboo on her back and it had a pic of the pile of skin from it OUCH!
I already kind of have one haha my buddy dared me and my dumb ass said sure he heated up the tip of a lighter with another lighter and stuck it on my calf bad idea I jerked my leg back and he let go and it freakin stuck there! he yanked it off man did that hurt I was pealing skin off for the rest of the day and it scabbed up really big but i picked it off now it’s just a smooth red U shape on my leg lol pretty cool party scar though 😎

haha that’s crazy! those are called smilies! as far as self multilation goes, scarification the limit after tattooing and piercing without going as far as getting fkn implants!!! I think a gecco would look pretty cool haha!

opiate_the_masses
Participant
@opiate_the_masses
seven8nein;84885 wrote:
haha that’s crazy! those are called smilies! as far as self multilation goes, scarification the limit after tattooing and piercing without going as far as getting fkn implants!!! I think a gecco would look pretty cool haha!

lol it used to look like a smiley face but they eyes healed and I got one on my arm that isn’t very good thats actually how we got the idea for the really deep one on my leg haha but yeah a gecko would be cool but I don’t know about going through with it lol

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein
opiate_the_masses;84903 wrote:
lol it used to look like a smiley face but they eyes healed and I got one on my arm that isn’t very good thats actually how we got the idea for the really deep one on my leg haha but yeah a gecko would be cool but I don’t know about going through with it lol

yh but fk burning the shit out of yourself! that’s quaterisation and and shit! ewww! and you said it stuck to your leg, gross!

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

IMO scarification is really only interesting because of the process and amount of pain. The end result seems really underwhelming, and if anything, just ugly. Just doesnt seem worth it compared to tattooing.

opiate_the_masses
Participant
@opiate_the_masses
seven8nein;84962 wrote:
yh but fk burning the shit out of yourself! that’s quaterisation and and shit! ewww! and you said it stuck to your leg, gross!

yeah I was holding my leg when my friend put it on my leg when he let go it stuck strait out sideways

opiate_the_masses
Participant
@opiate_the_masses
Ross_W;84991 wrote:
IMO scarification is really only interesting because of the process and amount of pain. The end result seems really underwhelming, and if anything, just ugly. Just doesnt seem worth it compared to tattooing.

yeah that is about the only reason but I have seen some pics of scarification that turned out pretty cool but not really as good as a tattoo

mrjellyfishy
Participant
@mrjellyfishy

i have a brand but i dont think i could ever get a scarfication done lol, burns are easy but not ripping out your flesh xD if you do go for it ;D keep us posted

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

I’ve thought seriously about scarification, but in the end, I decided against it for many reasons. One, there’s too much potential for infection. Two, bodies scar differently, so there’s no guaranteeing that the scar will turn out the way that it was cut into your skin. Three, I’m not quite sure that I’m masochistic enough to endure someone digging out strips of my flesh.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.