breakmebambi
@

I’ve had this tattoo for a few years now and I don’t like it at all… Is there anyway it can be covered up? I can’t really afford to get laser treatment AND a cover up

I’ve seen a cover up before that was black tribal and was covered up by red roses successfully… was thinking something like that?

Some advice please! :confused:

24nnrk0.png

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

It’s pretty dark, so I would think you would get best results if you lazered it first. I know you say you can’t afford both procedures but maybe you can after a bit of saving.
I think it would be better to wait in the long run, and then get it covered up properly instead of getting a mediocre cover up you’re going to hate and want to cover in a few year again.

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss

I’ve covered up worse with bio-mechanical.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

it can be covered up fairly easily by a competent artist, but you need to go BIG in order to do so.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Are you planning on dying soon?

How can you not have enough money to laser and replace?

Its not a matter of how much money you have now it a matter of slowing down and planning the long term.

Doing what you thought was a good idea and you could afford is what got you here right?

Start laser, do it as often as you can afford and in the mean time start looking for a good artist to do your cover up.

Wait until you have enough lasered off then start saving for your new ink.

Or plan B just get some huge cheap crap plastered over wehat you have and then moan about hating it in a few months.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

or just leave it alone and get some killer ink on some other part of your body ??????

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Wise words Reefdiver.

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein

Fuck getting laser treatment!!!!!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
seven8nein;84676 wrote:
Fuck getting laser treatment!!!!!

What makes you say that?

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

I like it. Don’t get it covered.

Also, what Reef said…..

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein
Cornishtiger;84703 wrote:
What makes you say that?

just the noise it makes and the skin it burns through! just the process really, you have to go back for a follow up treatment where they do it again! I watch videos on youtube of people getting it done! It’s one of those laugh and cringe moments for me!!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
seven8nein;84745 wrote:
just the noise it makes and the skin it burns through! just the process really, you have to go back for a follow up treatment where they do it again! I watch videos on youtube of people getting it done! It’s one of those laugh and cringe moments for me!!

You need to see it done by someone who knows what they are doing.
No burning, no noise other than a clicking sound and yes you have to come back again but its really no big deal.
There are a number of total idiots pretending to be laser removal experts who are just making it hard for those of us that actually cared enough to get trained properly.

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein
Cornishtiger;84775 wrote:
You need to see it done by someone who knows what they are doing.
No burning, no noise other than a clicking sound and yes you have to come back again but its really no big deal.
There are a number of total idiots pretending to be laser removal experts who are just making it hard for those of us that actually cared enough to get trained properly.

really? have you looked into doing it professionally? that’s interesting! yeah the clicking sound is cringy! I should come see you haha

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
seven8nein;84889 wrote:
really? have you looked into doing it professionally? that’s interesting! yeah the clicking sound is cringy! I should come see you haha

It is what I do LOL see my sig!

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein
Cornishtiger;84895 wrote:
It is what I do LOL see my sig!

oh awesome! have you had something removed to put something else on top? always wondered if people do that?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.