thejohnphenomenon
Participant
@thejohnphenomenon

“Everything works out in the end” or “Everything’s gonna be alright”. This is sort of my catchphrase, and my motto in life, and I want it engraved in my skin to remind me of it constantly, but I can’t think of anyway to symbolize it, other than just getting a text tattoo which doesn’t seem very appealing. Does anyone know of a symbol that could represent this idea? It doesn’t really matter where I get it, so size and shape isn’t really a problem right now, I’ll figure that out later.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I think a giant anthropomorphic dog ravishingly eating a cat would symbolize that quite beautifully.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

To bad the gays have stolen the rainbow because a rainbow with a pot of gold works.

clay1680
@

get a guy pushing a lawn mower above your pubes to look like hes cutting them, i think thats something your looking for, right?

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

i dont think that if you want a tattoo to symbolise something like this you can just ask someone to think of something for you, because that way it isnt very personal. i think you will just need to have a long hard think about why you came up with that “motto”, like what you went through to have that attitude kind of thing because people will have different symbols which means the same thing but its more personal to them. it doesnt have to be immediately obvious that that is what the tattoo is representing.

my tattoo is kind of similar in meaning, but its a frog lol – but i have my reasons for having it and they are personal to me.

dont know if that helps or not, but i think you should think hard about a personal symbol, because obviously if i said a frog to you you would be like what the hell lol.

stuart_little
Participant
@stuart_little

Hi

I am going to have a tattoo to sybolise this meaning too, I am getting 3 birds – from the Bob Marley song Three little Birds, which contains the words “every little thing is gonna be alright” I haven’t fully finished the design and I am still wondering if I should have the words or not, cant decide!! – hope this helps

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
stuart_little;85524 wrote:
Hi

I am going to have a tattoo to sybolise this meaning too, I am getting 3 birds – from the Bob Marley song Three little Birds, which contains the words “every little thing is gonna be alright” I haven’t fully finished the design and I am still wondering if I should have the words or not, cant decide!! – hope this helps

I was going to suggest something similar. Something Marley-related seems like the obvious choice. I’d personally skip the words but to each his own.

Plague
Participant
@plague

Sounds similar to the idea of “time heals all wounds” with which you can get a clock/watch face.

offdee
Participant
@offdee

Do a modern/abstract take on a smiley face.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.