seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein

if you have a tramp stamp, you could always get a job as a hooker!

Tattoosareace
Participant
@tattoosareace

But even in 2011 is they still stigma on visible tattoos, will people really be judged?

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark
seven8nein;84687 wrote:
if you have a tramp stamp, you could always get a job as a hooker!

Really, only ignorant people and those who really don’t appreciate tattoos call a lower back tattoo a tramp stamp. A tattoo is a tattoo, all you’re doing is stereotyping amongst this culture of people.

Cheers,
Marcus

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark
Tribalwarrior;84631 wrote:
The neck. That is a big no-no, unless you’re wealthy or in prison. If I hit the lottery tomorrow, one of the first things I would do would be get a neck tattoo.

Wealthy or in prison? One of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.

Cheers,
Marcus

prakriti
@

If you sick of wearing long sleeve shirts or long pants for that matter to cover your once loved all time favourite tattoo it might cost you as much as 10 times the original cost of getting your original tattoo inked.

Tattoo ink work removal is surging with thousands of patients a year. The new improved laser removal technology(q switched laser tattoo removal) is proving to be a much safer with less side effect problems that the older methods of tattoo removing

Tattoo laser removal has become popular amongst all kinds from teens-boomers because it is the safest and the best tattoo removal method.

The new developments in the q switch laser removal methods reduce the risk of being left with burn marks or scarring.

Getting rid of a tattoo, which is a “name” eg Toby is one of the top motivators for tattoo removal today. The next is removing artwork where inks have migrated in the design or faded under the skin and caused an infection.

Tattoo laser removal once only addressed dark ink tattoos such as black and blue. Now lasers have settings available that adjust the nano rates of the pulsed beams and can have produce the right setting to remove reds and greens and some other colors. The new Q Switch lasers no longer scar darker skin and are less painful than the old methods of cutting the skin, burning with chemical creams or abrasive methods.

It can take 6-20 laser treatments which can vary in price from $60-$100. The cost of tattoo laser removal is worked out by the square inch.

But if your tat no longer expresses who you are it might be worth the cost and the pain to finally get rid of your tattoo.

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein
FEARoftheDARK;84840 wrote:
Really, only ignorant people and those who really don’t appreciate tattoos call a lower back tattoo a tramp stamp. A tattoo is a tattoo, all you’re doing is stereotyping amongst this culture of people.

Cheers,
Marcus

HAHA yeah I know, its just that I got mine done a few years back and I’m really not happy with it.

Picture8.jpg

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

uh, are tramp stamps on guys commen in the UK ????

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein

nope, not at all! it was supposed to be a ghetto tag but its a little too low! I’m getting it turned into a big dead tree up to my shoulderblades with the lettering as the roots..

Picture9.jpg

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Now, now – there’s nothing at all wrong with a tramp stamp on a guy. I have one. I’m even straight. Deal with it! 🙂

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein

haha as am I 😉

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

well, this thread is titled “palces on the body that hold social stigma still”

and any guy that walked around where i live with a tramp stamp showing…… the first thought would be “teh gay”….

not saying that anyone would comment on it publicly, or harass anyone,,,,,,,,,,but

just saying…….

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
reefdiver;85017 wrote:
and any guy that walked around where i live with a tramp stamp showing…… the first thought would be “teh gay”….

That’s probably true most places – big whoop. I’ve had some very interesting conversations with guys who thought I was gay for one reason or another, its a fascinating look into the human psyche. I’ve also had some very interesting conversations with some gals who knew I was not (gay)!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I don’t think the tattoo on my nuts holds any social stigma. But I’m pretty sure me walking around showing it does.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i have my fingers tattooed and get compliments but do get some odd looks aswell i think it maybe because im nearly covered and im so young!. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 😎

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.