working progress
Participant
@working-progress

for me at the moment i think…………. my ribs under the armpit area.

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

i got a tattoo on my ribs a couple of weeks ago but it was nowhere near as bad as i thought it was going to be – for me it was more sore as it got towards my hip (but that could possibly have been because i have some very small scars there i dont know :S), but when he was actually on the ribs themselves i thought it was fine – it was just below the ribs that hurt me!!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I’ve had my ribs done. Not too bad. The worst spot for me was my wrist when I got my sleeve done. I’m not looking forward to my chest getting done. That’s not going to be for a while though.

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

I only have my thigh done and I dont think that hurt at all lol. I say I don’t think because its my only tattoo and i was able to tolerate it, so once i get other spots done i will come back and let you know lol

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

When i look back on all the work i have, ive had some pretty paintful spots tattooed.

– Both elbows done, left one has a decent amount of coverage and the right one is completely covered, not very fun.

– both ditches (the area of skin opposite of your elbow) completely filled, again, not very fun, somewhat difficult to heal,

– right fingers, nothing too complex, just some musical symbols on knuckles and shading that all along most of my fingers, was pretty painful and was quite swollen for a few days afterwards. Would not recommend to anyone not accustomed to the pain of getting a tattoo. I have the tops of both my hands covered as well, and while many say the hands hurt alot, mine werent that bad

– Behind my right knee, there is some ink, pretty damn painful, one of the few times ive been visibly in pain while getting a tattoo

– top of right foot, almost completely covered in a detailed, coloured bio-mech sort of design, even though it hurt pretty bad for me, many women have said their fott tattoos didnt hurt that much at all… maybe im just a pussy 🙂

– Chest hurt really bad, probably the worst of all the spots ive had tattooed, had to do the chest piece in short sessions because it was so painful, worst being the top of the sternum, just below the neck

– I have a large chest piece, and it wasnt that bad overall, but down in the “tramp stamp” area wasnt very pleasant

Damn… thats quite a few places…. or again.. im a pussy 😀

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
Ross_W;83385 wrote:
When i look back on all the work i have, ive had some pretty paintful spots tattooed.

– top of right foot, almost completely covered in a detailed, coloured bio-mech sort of design, even though it hurt pretty bad for me, many women have said their fott tattoos didnt hurt that much at all… maybe im just a pussy 🙂

I know about 3 girls that have there foot done and they all said it hurt pretty badly lol

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I’ve only had my right shoulder blade done. It wasn’t too bad apart from when it hit the bone. FUUUUUU that hurt.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Inside of my lower led but that might of been the artist he was brutal. And the nipple that hurt like hell.

TopTattooPics
Participant
@toptattoopics

Side of my rib cage by far for me.

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon

I imagine the neck is a painful place to get tattoo’d, though I do see a lot of people with names tattood on their necks.

working progress
Participant
@working-progress

the neck is a painfull place, behind your ear is fine though, if you can stand the vibration of the needle hitting your skull lol ( sent me to sleep) i was fine with my both my arms except the elbows (not a pleasant feeling at all) under the top of my arms got sore very quickly. want one on my eye lid :S but you have to put a spoon under them, errrrrr that thought makes me feel ill lol (weirdo)

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
GreenDragon;83409 wrote:
I imagine the neck is a painful place to get tattoo’d, though I do see a lot of people with names tattood on their necks.

I once saw a video of a guy breaking into a police car and stealing a bunch of stuff, there was a camera inside the vehicle and it showed a tattoo on his neck with his last name and date of birth…Epic Fail lol

working progress
Participant
@working-progress

the neck is just a nightmare, i see people with full neck peices and it gives me the shivers lol dont think i could sit for more than 2 hours on the neck without passing out,

working progress
Participant
@working-progress

sorry if i keep replying with the same old, my laptops on the blink me thinks :s grrrr

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Does anyone have experience of lower back vs. nape of neck?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.