Mecki
@

Day and a half ago i got my half sleeve covered in and just wondering whether or not it would be a good idea to wrap it up when I’m at work. I work at a chicken factory and i gotta wear uniform over my casual clothing so if anyone was thinking no chicken guts or blood will get onto my arm. Since it’s still fresh and a bit painful still cause it was a 8 hour sitting I’m abit concerned about it rubbing onto my top cause I gotta do a lot of lifting and such but yea.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I wouldn’t use Glad wrap. I would use Saran Wrap.

Mecki
@

what’s the difference?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

You can if you want. I’ve tried a lot of different ways in terms of how you treat a healing tattoo, this being one of them. It doesn’t matter if it rubs on your top, the ink is deep in your skin. Unless your top is made out of sandpaper, it shouldn’t matter.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I don’t think I’d wrap it but have a loose fitting t-shirt between the uniform and tattoo, you can always ask the artist what they think. If you have a break at work, maybe try to apply a little ointment or lotion so it doesn’t get too stiff but obviously be careful with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.