JazEd
Participant
@jazed

Hey guys,

I’m really interested in getting my first tattoo on my right wrist. I want a taurus bull and i want it fairly small so it looks delicate but quirky.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to how big it should be so that it’s visible but easy to cover. I’m looking to go for a simple outline of the basic features no shading or anything. Kinda like this pic but i’m gunna personalise the design with my artist.

Any suggestions on prices i should expect to be quoted, dw i have my very reputable shop all picked out but i’m yet to go in coz i’m trying to do as much research as i can first.

Also any suggestions on the length of time a piece like this on my wrist would take? I’m a tough girl so i’m not bothered by the prospective pain for those who would advise against wrists for my first go. =)

ANY advice would be greatly appreciated as i’m making sure i do my homework first before any committment, i’m determined to be clued up so i’m not back on here asking how to get it covered up!

THANKS!!! =)

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Typical price at a decent shop: $100/hr

A lot of shops have at least a $100 minimum.

As far as “Worst places” go, any part of your body you tell someone you’re going to get tattooed instantly becomes the “most painful place to get a tattoo!”

That’s really all the advice I have. Others will chime in with more.

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

The best answers will be from your tattoo artist. They will be the one doing all the work and they can give answer all your questions and concerns. Don’t be afraid to ask them, they are there for you. And they want to do their best to make sure you are satisfied with work.

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

I cant see the picture for some reason, but if its going to be small, delicate and an out line it sholdnt take too long. Me and my boyfriend have small pairs of matching wings, mine r on my neck and his on both wrists. Hes very funny about needles but he said it didnt hurt too bad, just sensitive when it touches the area where the tendants are.

Its deffinetly worth going online and searching for studios around where you live, and ask people who have tattoo experience where they went n if it was good etc.

Then go and visit the studio and have a consultation about the tattoo.
x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.