Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

blog070111_twihard.jpg

49-year-old bakery clerk Cathy Ward, from Reading in England, spent 22 hours and £2000 on her back piece

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

im going to try be nice here.
great work with out a doubt but is she for fucking real?????

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Did you guys read the news article with that picture? Her husband says, and I quite; “She’ll be on top and facing me from now on”

ROFL

And she’s planning a new tattoo… once she’s slim enough, she’s gonna put Edward’s face on her ribs/stomach! Guess she’ll be divorced soon after that, seeing is there’s nowhere her husband can look that doesn’t have the Twilight Zone.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

haha – no i didn’t see that :D:D:D

poor guy!

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

LOL at the husband’s quote.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Pretty sweet tattoo!

And who are we to judge the content? It’s no worse than a japanese koi backpiece. And no, I’m not a Twilight freak! Just sayin’:)

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w
Tajen;78893 wrote:
Pretty sweet tattoo!

And who are we to judge the content? It’s no worse than a japanese koi backpiece. And no, I’m not a Twilight freak! Just sayin’:)

I disagree. The Japanese Koi backpiece has a long and meaningful history behind it, with a unique culture to back it up. Twilight? Ehhh… not so much… and thats putting it lightly….

Husband’s quote is priceless 😀

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I’m seriously torn. On one hand, the artistry required to render that image, and the obvious skill, time, and effort expended to get it is simply un-fucking-believable.

On the other hand, Twilight is the breathtaking saga of how one crazier than a shit house rat mormon can take one of the most terrifying creatures in popular culture, defang it, and turn it into a controlling, stalkerish boyfriend who won’t even fuck his girlfriend because she wants it, and that would be giving HER the power in the relationship….and everyone calls it a romance rather than the lead up to a domestic abuse case.

Also, VAMPIRES DON’T FUCKING SPARKLE, and having the werewolf want to fuck his exgirlfriend’s infant daughter is the creepiest fucking thing I’ve ever read.

…..don’t look at me like that. I was married and wanted to get laid dammit!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Well the art skill is superb but as for the content I am with KH on this one…

From shiny necrophillia to wanton bestiality because her stalker moves off for a few months just really really did not cut it for me.

I love vamp films but this just made me want to hurl buckets. I even made the mistake of watching the second film to see if it was any improvment on the first.

That said I wish her well on it if that is what she likes at least she went to a storming artist to achieve it.

Take Care
Matthew

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

The work is very nice indeed. As for the subject matter, it’s not something I care for, but if it makes her happy have at it. I feel the same way about lots of ink that I see – nice work, but I have no idea why anyone would want it on their body. Luckily, I don’t have to have it on my body, so it’s all good, and get what makes you happy.

That having been said, I’d rather see the Twilight backpiece than another Koi – so many people have Koi that they just don’t do anything for me.

ashnyc
Participant
@ashnyc

Can you really like a movie that much ??

BLOW is one of my all time Favorites but NO WAY am I getting Johnny Depp and a Kilo of colombia’s finest tattooed on my whole back, I can understand something smaller but the whole back piece is kinda crazy, if she likes it i guess its cool.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i have an in-progess “where the wild things are” leg sleeve (the movie version) even though i never seen the movie… :confused:

EDIT: i just saw it a couple days ago after i found the dvd my kids lost.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Did you like it?

I read the book as a child and loved that but have yet to see the DVD – kind of put it off as so many times you wreck a childhood memory with a modern version 😀

Take Care
Matthew

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Sherav;79657 wrote:
Did you like it?

I read the book as a child and loved that but have yet to see the DVD – kind of put it off as so many times you wreck a childhood memory with a modern version 😀

Take Care
Matthew

i have mixed feelings about the movie. i dont want to be a spoiler so i wont give out many details, but the movie was very dark and i thought the movie should have explained the monsters history a little bit.

shaggs2riches
Participant
@shaggs2riches

That’s just un fuvkin believable. Real damn good artwork there, but how much of a fan do you have to be to go this far. I feel for her husband….what’s next little teeny popper girls getting Justin Bieber tattooed on thier backs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.