Manny5363
Participant
@manny5363

i have a WW2, p-40 kittyhawk bomber plane tattooed it was supposed to be a half sleeve but my artist fell into a lot of drugs and i havent seen her in 2 years and either has anyone else. Anybody have any suggestions on who can do life like tattoos, not in the portrait sense, but can put there own spin on it while still keeping it real with looking with poppin colors? any help would be sweet, and appreciated, on the east coast please- Manny

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

You can NOT go wrong with All or Nothing Tattoo in Smyrna, GA. Award winning artists. Tony Mancia, Dave Tedder, and Brandon Bond are some of the bigger names, but they’re ALL the bomb.

http://www.allornothingtattoo.com

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Look for a traditional tattooer. Karl Hedgepath @ jinxproof in DC and Beau Brady in NYC are the first that come to mind but I could go on for days on good east coast traditional tattooers. So how about some cities you’re considering traveling to or are near?

Manny5363
Participant
@manny5363

Im in jersey, i got a bunch of ink but my main artist moved to florida and id rather get tattooed around here then back down there, ill go anywhere east coast trying to stick to the tri state area if i can, and all female artists. there are artists around here that are worth going to, but i wanna head out a bit farther, see if i can find some people with my sense of mind on who will open it up and make it look even better

rad
@

i recently did something similar…:)
if u want check out this gallery קעקועים

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Check out Dawn Kelley at Lucky Lotus in Rochester, NY and antother up and comer is Abby Hume at Full Tilt Kustom Tattoos in Leroy, NY.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
Manny5363;78760 wrote:
Im in jersey, i got a bunch of ink but my main artist moved to florida and id rather get tattooed around here then back down there, ill go anywhere east coast trying to stick to the tri state area if i can, and all female artists. there are artists around here that are worth going to, but i wanna head out a bit farther, see if i can find some people with my sense of mind on who will open it up and make it look even better

Mike Lucena who worked at Blackheart Tattoo in SF relocated out to FlyRite in Brooklyn last I heard and is by far amazing and less known. Also Beau Brady at Daredevil in Manhattan. Plus numerous others. Look at these guys work at let me know if you want more…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.